Congrats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Congrats

From your biggest troll congrats to you and your team.....have a nice summer...se ya next season ...:) and i really live in Boston LOL...but still hate the Bruins...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Re: Congrats

Did you take your medication finally?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Congrats:
    From your biggest troll congrats to you and your team....the better team won..have a nice summer...se ya next season ...:)
    Posted by Greatseason

Okay, I have tried to reply twice and had both deleted. So here, I will put this as nice as I can. No one wants your congrats because noone cares about you after the performance of hate you displayed the previous weeks and months. So, thanks but no thanks. If this dont make it through the censors, I aint got nothing left to say to you, but since you are the one reporting it (probably calling the offices) then I am sure my original messages got through.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

He was a canadiens, flyers, bolts fan!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats:
    In Response to Congrats : ===================================================   Shove your crongrats up your Portugese @zz. We don`t care where you live or who you hate. You`re a *punk (* I would`ve inserted a more apropriate term here but this p*ssyfied forum won``t let me)   Don`t bother coming back.You made a complete fool of yourself. There`s nothing more for you to do here.           Good riddance!!!!
    Posted by djbosox2004

+10

Sections
Shortcuts