Congratulations Bruins fans, you are the most impulsive fans in sports.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Congratulations Bruins fans, you are the most impulsive fans in sports.

Can everybody just take a second to think before they come to crazy impulsive conclusions?  I'm a Bruins fan as well and I understand that everybody is upset about Saturday's loss because of the manner they lost it.  But for heavens sake, does everybody have to jump ship and start acting like the Bruins have already lost the series?  It's a 2-2 series, and the Bruins have 2 out of those 3 games  at home.  The Bruins have a Vezina winning goaltender, 4 healthy lines, a Norris candidate on D, and a proven ability to bounce back this post season.  I like our odds. 

On the other end of the spectrum of impulsiveness:  Tyler Seguin has one great game and everybody's acting like it's the second coming of Bobby Orr.  Relax, and enjoy the kid develope into a star.  The only thing we witnessed was a glimpse of this kid's potential.  He is still not ready to be that big of an impact on a nightly basis, but he's obviously got more upside than any other player on the team.  I'm not saying he's not going to have more games like he did in Game 2, but don't expect it.  And when he doesn't... give the kid a break, he's still only 19.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Congratulations Bruins fans, you are the most impulsive fans in sports.

That's what this board is for. I just come here to talk hockey and after posting here, I came to the realization that there are rational (and irrational) Bruins fans that are suffering worse than me. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Sure wish that undeserved trophy or 2 would help that goaltender on the soft shots bewteen the legs...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Looks kinda like Rogie Vachon, but it could also be 231 others!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

all signs say you are mostly right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

this is not a bruins fan thing, all teams fanbase from all sports do this. seriously, go to other teams forums and you will see wild swings. i'm not defending it, i think its silly, but it is the nature of the beast. you win a game and everything is coming up roses, you lose one and it's "i want the coaches head on a plate!"

you will always have that reasonable, 10-15% of fans just saying relax, but they can be harder to notice amongst all the panic-stricken voices.

go bruins...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Impulsive?! Why I aughta rip your head off.
    They should trade Lucic and bench Recchi and fire the coach before game 6.
    I'm off to buy a Ferrari, they are fast.
    I like mayonnaise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It's been 39 years since the Bruins did this.
    http://www.yoopersteez.com/images/blog/dallas-drake-2008-stanley-cup-champs.jpg
    They need to win it this year, FFS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Congratulations Bruins fans, you are the most impulsive fans in sports.:
    Can everybody just take a second to think before they come to crazy impulsive conclusions?  I'm a Bruins fan as well and I understand that everybody is upset about Saturday's loss because of the manner they lost it.  But for heavens sake, does everybody have to jump ship and start acting like the Bruins have already lost the series?  It's a 2-2 series, and the Bruins have 2 out of those 3 games  at home.  The Bruins have a Vezina winning goaltender, 4 healthy lines, a Norris candidate on D, and a proven ability to bounce back this post season.  I like our odds.  On the other end of the spectrum of impulsiveness:  Tyler Seguin has one great game and everybody's acting like it's the second coming of Bobby Orr.  Relax, and enjoy the kid develope into a star.  The only thing we witnessed was a glimpse of this kid's potential.  He is still not ready to be that big of an impact on a nightly basis, but he's obviously got more upside than any other player on the team.  I'm not saying he's not going to have more games like he did in Game 2, but don't expect it.  And when he doesn't... give the kid a break, he's still only 19.
    Posted by mb30

mb good post but dont let the minority fool u into thinking they speak for the majority. nr is right though there is a good and bad part of the forum. 1st the bad- the ability to go to a bruins forum and just throw stuff against the wall and to just write whatever u want without ever really being truly accountable is exactly what the minority is looking for. that's because its easier to be a naysayer than its is to stick by a team its players and coach's, especially the bruins. u will find some in the minority that know what they are talking about and have right to disagree with the way the team is going and will dispute the facts with fans of the bruins. then there are the people who no matter how good the team, players or coach do,they are just going to find anything to bring down anyone who believes the team is good. u need to look no further then about 4pm on Saturday. they absolutely bask in the glow of the bruins losing. posters u couldn't find on Thursday were all over board saturday. the good is alot of what u were talking about in the last 2 paragraphs of your post. 2 out of 3 at home,thomas,seguin, being healthy, having a Norris trophy candidate on D and so on. u have to look but alot of posters feel alot or close to the way u do in your post. im not saying it all perfect not by a long shot. this team has problems like another team but there some really good posters in this forum. i usually scroll though a post til i see a certain avatar or name. im sure u have seen the people i am talking about. don't let morons talk for the fans it will drive u nuts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations Bruins fans, you are the most impulsive fans in sports.:
    I have asked you this before, but I am not sure I ever saw the answer. Who is the goalie in your avatar?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I believe I can answer that.
    The goalie in the avatar is none other than himself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Gotta be honest - it's pretty hard to make some honest, deserved criticisms without coming across as a complete naysayer. It's not just one extreme or the other - there are a bunch on here who spew venom towards the Bruins most of the time but somehow still show optimism when warranted, and then a bunch who are supportive fans who are don't shy from being honest in venting about the problem areas (I'm in this category).

Best way to tell is to look at the actual hockey arguments being made. Sit Lucic? Silly. Thomas the worst goalie ever? Insane.

ie: Kampfer/Hnidy instead of Kaberle? Not going to insert a rookie into Game 5 of the ECF or go with an even slower defenseman. Reduce Kaberle's minutes or make some defensive pairing changes? Sure. Needs to happen.

There are a bunch of great posters around here. It's been fun to read, and many have changed my mind on things. Just gotta cut through the fog to find them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations Bruins fans, you are the most impulsive fans in sports.:
    I have asked you this before, but I am not sure I ever saw the answer. Who is the goalie in your avatar?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I think the goalie in SoxFan's avatar is SoxFan, himself.  He's made mention of being a goaltender in past years.  The equipment in the pic suggests perhaps the 80's.  I'd say it's him. 

Sections
Shortcuts