Consistency

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Consistency

Thye have none.

They won 4 games in a row in Oct. (they haven't done this since)

They won 3 in a row in Nov.

They won 3 in a row in Dec.

They won 3 in Jan and now just did another 3 end of Jan/Feb

I guess my point is after watching tonites game, we seem to have a hard time putting much of a winning streak together. Why is this ? After the Habs win, you would think this club can compete with any club in the NHL. But we seem to spudder. We can never keep the momentum going. It's frutstrating as he** !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Consistency

I honestly think they bought into the mentality that since the Wings don't fight they're not physical. They barely pressured the Wings and looked afraid to get nasty. Hopefully that changes Sunday. I want to see the Bruins play chippy. Who says you can't be physical and not fight?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Why do you go from "They" to "We" .. If your all in , your all in!!  There is no divisions here, one for all , and all for one ....just pulling your chain.. I am not going to be as critical .. they are in 1st place in the division, third overall in conference and if they finish there at seasons end  I would say they have been pretty consistent over the course of the year.. and in good position to have success in the playoffs.. I am telling you this team is going to the finals this year...There is not a team in the East right now that scares the Bruins, not even Phily...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I'm just curious is all. What does it take for the boys to put some wins together ? It's looking a lil Jeykel and Hydeish.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I would say that it's because the NHL is the best league in the world and there are no "gimme" games on the schedule.  Over the course of a season every team is obviously going to tank once in a while.  However, this B's team has played very well since December and I like the adjustments they've made. The accountability factor has risen dramatically over the last few weeks which is great - but to me, the only consistency that matters is in the playoffs.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

i disagree.  The Bruins are very consistent. You can almost guarutee that after an emotional win theynwill play a stinker!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

In Response to Consistency:
    Thye have none. They won 4 games in a row in Oct. (they haven't done this since) They won 3 in a row in Nov. They won 3 in a row in Dec. They won 3 in Jan and now just did another 3 end of Jan/Feb I guess my point is after watching tonites game, we seem to have a hard time putting much of a winning streak together. Why is this ? After the Habs win, you would think this club can compete with any club in the NHL. But we seem to spudder. We can never keep the momentum going. It's frutstrating as he** !
    Posted by Stuke50

t

This is a strange post- you say they are inconsistent and you point to 5 WINNING streaks as your evidence?   Win 4 lose 1= 80% wins, win 3 lose one is 75%... those are better than consistent stats...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i think they are very consistent. they don't win 8 in a row and then lose 8 in a row. they rarely have bad games back to back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

MEANE, love your sarcasm. Have you noticed that some are not very good most of the time? Like Thornton, Boychuck, Ryder in spurts; Wheeler [ totally confusing]; and then both Seidenberg and Chara decide to join the problems. Add the coach who thought REX on the point was a good idea [ against Detroit]. Add in the coach who decided to start TUUKA, who hasn't played very often, against DETROIT???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

rask started because tt allowed 6 vs the habs. tt allowing 6 means he needs a break. good call cj.

Sections
Shortcuts