conspiracy theory: milbury's tone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

conspiracy theory: milbury's tone

i wish someone(not me) had the time to review bruins telecasts and vs. telecasts-for exactly when milbury became opposed to "hard hits"- as he's called them for 30 years. milbury never saw a hit he didn't like...it SEEMS even this year(post savard hit) he was still backing the hitter, UNTIL sometime in january/ feb where he changed his tune and fell in line with all the other broadcasters(and nhl execs)noplace in the game for those hits"- from milbury? seemed to coincide with crosby's concussion. i think the league let him know he better get on board with the party line- or he'll be out of employment. so now he's mike the big softy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Re: conspiracy theory: milbury's tone

I thought much of the same thing and then I came across this article yesterday in the Montreal Gazzette that observes the same thing.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/the-wussification-of-mike-milbury/article1931750/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Johnny Miller, Bill Walton, Tim McCarver of the NHL every sport has to have one annoying to be annoying color commentator. Networks love having them they have too believe it of not people tune in just so they can get angry at these types of analysts. Mikes n Ol Lion who wants to be heard I rather enjoy Francis n Lebrun make fun of him on HNIC hot stove it's fun for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

SDB...huh?-did you even read the original post?

Sections
Shortcuts