Corvo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Corvo

...I've liked the play of Corvo this year. Having said that, he is brutal tonite.. Pretty much his fault on both goals and just gave puck away to give jets another chance...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Corvo

Very Wideman-like tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

worst period as a bruin for him. no question

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Not sure i like this pick up.  I hope he gets going soon.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In Response to Re: Corvo:
    [QUOTE]Not sure i like this pick up.  I hope he gets going soon.  
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

it was one period. relax. hes a top four d man for us. the guy we need to worry about is boychuk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo : it was one period. relax. hes a top four d man for us. the guy we need to worry about is boychuk
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    One period? Are you kidding me? He was brutal tonight and only slightly better last game. People can slag Kaberle all they want to. It doesn't seem to make Corvo play any better. I'm looking for positives in his game and they're few and far between. He's not as good as Wideman. That's sad to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo : One period? Are you kidding me? He was brutal tonight and only slightly better last game. People can slag Kaberle all they want to. It doesn't seem to make Corvo play any better. I'm looking for positives in his game and they're few and far between. He's not as good as Wideman. That's sad to say.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

He was bad last night no doubt. But there are still more of the above I see with Corvo then when Kaberle was in Boston. Kaberle was not better then Wideman either. That's even sadder to say considering they acquired him to be the #2 defenceman behind Chara. Corvo was not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo : He was bad last night no doubt. But there are still more of the above I see with Corvo then when Kaberle was in Boston. Kaberle was not better then Wideman either. That's even sadder to say considering they acquired him to be the #2 defenceman behind Chara. Corvo was not.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    What you say is true. I guess I'm just tired of reading about the supposedly huge defensive upgrade between Corvo and Kaberle. It's safe to say they're both weak defensively.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo : What you say is true. I guess I'm just tired of reading about the supposedly huge defensive upgrade between Corvo and Kaberle. It's safe to say they're both weak defensively.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUO

I don't think huge is a word that should be used either. 'Upgrade' by itself is sufficient for me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And yes defensive play is not their strengths.