Corvo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Corvo

In Response to Re: Corvo:[QUOTE] Id take Wideman if the contracts were a wash. Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I could agree with that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

One thing for sure Corvo has not filled that void on the PP we thought he was brought to the Bruins for.
    Vanvouver game and even tonights game where the Bruins could have closed earlier the PP failed.  
    The PP is the only weak link on the Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins are at 18.4 percent on the PP this season up from last year. Five powerplays tonight Corvo was out for 2:50 PP TOI that's about 2 PPs, during the 11 powerplays in the Vancouver game 5:50Mins for Joe on the PP he had an assist.

Got anyone else you want to blame ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Corvo:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins are at 18.4 percent on the PP this season up from last year. Five powerplays tonight Corvo was out for 2:50 PP TOI that's about 2 PPs, during the 11 powerplays in the Vancouver game 5:50Mins for Joe on the PP he had an assist. Got anyone else you want to blame ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

the PP is better from last season not because of Corvo. Most of last years PP time Peverley was not there.  It's only recently with him at the point has it improved. I'll also add Seguin in the equation , last season he did not get as much PP time.
    The Bruins are a better team than last seasons edition and that's why the stats are padded and their PP better.
    And who's blaming Corvo ????
    You're satisfied with the Bruin pp ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Corvo:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo : And who's blaming Corvo ???? You're satisfied with the Bruin pp ? Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

"One thing for sure Corvo has not filled that void on the PP we thought he was brought to the Bruins for."

Let's see I'm guessing....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Corvo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo : "One thing for sure Corvo has not filled that void on the PP we thought he was brought to the Bruins for." Let's see I'm guessing....
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Why do you think he was brought to the Bruins ? for his shut down roll ?  The reason why he's not getting much PP time is because he hasn't done well on it and so now they have Peverley start on the 1st PP unit.
    There was a point he was looking good but haven't seen enough to say he's improved the Bruins PP or can and now we're past the halfway point.
    I couldn't be happier if this changes. Like I said if Corvo on the PP starts to click I don't see any team stopping the Bruins. 
    PP goals where they're already beating a team 5-1 just pads a stat . It's the games they are behind and need a PP to get back into the game or take the lead  the PP has failed them.