Cost for Hal Gill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Cost for Hal Gill

Habs trade Hal Gill and a conditional 5th rounder to Preds for Blake Geoffrion, Robert Slaney, and a 2nd rounder in 2012

If this is the going rate for a 4th Dman with little offense then I prefer to hold onto our assets and roll with what we have.  I don't want anything at the cost of Hal and anything which will cost less, probably won't significantly improve our team.  I

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Cost for Hal Gill

My suggestion it would take Spooner and a third to get Oduya doesn't sound so crazy anymore, does it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Nope. I'd consider that trade red.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Why does Nashville need Gill, unless they are getting ready to move Suter or Weber?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'd rather trade Knight than Spooner, in that deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Spooner and a 3rd for Oduya works for me, but can we add our 1st and throw in Hamill and get Evander Kane as well :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: Cost for Hal Gill:
    Why does Nashville need Gill, unless they are getting ready to move Suter or Weber?
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

They need scoring.  Could be a deal in the works for a top 6 forward with Suter or Weber going the other way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Would you trade Krejci and a pick for Suter?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Posted by KrayzieJoe

I would. I don't think that would be enough, but if it were I would do it assuming they think they can sign an extension with the Suter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

Posted by KrayzieJoe

Nope, How many games has Suter won in the playoffs? Krecji is a proven stud in the playoffs! he elevates his game as much as anyone in the league atm in big games.

Krecji led all scorers in points last year in the playoffs and was well on his way to doing that in 2010 as well as he ripped Buffalo up and was doing the same to Philly before the broken wrist.

Anyone on here think there would have been a 4 game collapse against philly in 2010 with DK playing like he was in the line up? and we all know what happened with a healthy DK in 2011.

Was also one of the best players in the Olympics in 2010, he enjoys the biggest stages.

He's struggling to find his game this year, I'll give him another playoff run and see if he's just one of them players who needs the motivation of high emotional games to play his best.

I'm not saying Suter isnt a fantastic talent in his own right, I just dont trade Krecji till he goes sour when it matters the most and he has never done that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

Tres gentil of the Shabs not to ship him out between periods of the Bruins game, non?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Cost for Hal Gill:
    Brennan Klak @ nhlupdate Habs trade Hal Gill and a conditional 5th rounder to Preds for Blake Geoffrion, Robert Slaney, and a 2nd rounder in 2012   If this is the going rate for a 4th Dman with little offense then I prefer to hold onto our assets and roll with what we have.  I don't want anything at the cost of Hal and anything which will cost less, probably won't significantly improve our team.  I
    Posted by RickyHussle

The City of Laval (just North of Montreal) has approved the construction of a new building to get the Hamilton Bulldogs..right now the Bulldogs are last and they needed to add depth to that team ...Geoffrion and Slaney are not NHL caliber players they both will play for Hamilton for years to come .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Posted by KrayzieJoe

Their GM Poile was on the radio saying they needed more size on their blue line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: Cost for Hal Gill : Their GM Poile was on the radio saying they needed more size on their blue line.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

They don't need size..  I'd be willing to bet there's another deal in the works for a forward.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Another Pending UFA?  What is that, three in a row now?  Didn't see this new trend coming.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Center Ice lists Gill on the starting roster. He has also been assigned an 'A'. Game will be starting soon.

EDIT: I mean playing roster. And I suppose the A doesn't guarantee a game. Just look at Komisareck. LOL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I may have to disable my Internet. I'm afraid of what could happen between now and the deadline.

Sections
Shortcuts