Could Be Worst!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Could Be Worst!!!!!!

Money mouthThe Bruins mngt.(Hunwick 1,450,00.00) made a salary dump plus it is message to other Bruin's player wake up or your next.

YellI still can't blame the coaching staff for the Bruin's laziness. I am not a fan of CJ coaching style but if their a coach who can change the team then I would say yes find him. Just speculation maybe this is reason they acquire JARVIS TO TAKE CJ spot.

CoolSurprisedWe are fortunate that other eastern teams loss gms. the pass few days or we could be out the eigth spot.

I think the next move should be Paille(1,075,000) and Wheels(2,200,000) for Scottie Upshall every time I watch him play, he shows heart and
    tenacity(2,250,000). 3,275,000.00 minus 2,250,000 = 1,025,000.00 off the bruins cap space.

The Sturm situation the mngt. can deal with when the time arrives. If his NTC is off then we can deal to either LA who are interested in Sturm or Toronto who can use some help on PK and scoring. Get another AHL d man for Providence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Could Be Worst!!!!!!

Im happy to see hunwick go, its been said that sturm will likely go to providence, the only other move needed is rid of paille, thats it,,and hope this team forms a chemistry when savie is back. If need be trade ryder, thats it. Wheels isnt going anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Look at what comes out when you bring back Savard...Lucic/Kreji/Horton;Recchi/Bergeron/Caron;Marchand/Campbell/ Thornton[ love to see Thornton out]; Wheeler/Savard/Seguin. This leaves Paille, Ryder and eventually Sturm Looking in. As noted , I'd love to see Thornton sitting as IMO he adds zero quality, even though he bleeds black and gold. Put Recchi with Campbell and Marchand,[ plus use on the PP or PK] and Ryder with Bergeron and Caron. Then if Ryder goes when Sturm comes back it only affects one line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

In =

Savard, Lucic, Horton
    Krejci, Wheeler, Ryder
    Bergeron, Recchi, Caron
    Campbell, Seguin, Marchand

Out =

Paille, Thornton, Sturm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It is a follish move to leave our leading goal scorer sit... more so given his speed which we are in desperate need of. Sturm will be in the lineup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

And he's a righthanded shot of the left side. A nice trait to have.
    I think they acquired Jarvis to improve the PP. Nothing more, or less. I could be wrong, but I honestly don't see the B's management having the "If CJ suks this year, we'll put Jarvis in." mindset.

Sections
Shortcuts