Could Lucic get 40

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Could Lucic get 40

on pace for 36, and hes been scoring a lot lately, anyone think he can hit 40?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Could Lucic get 40

Not likely this year, maybe next year.  Needs to improve his impact on the PP.

Tied for 11th in goals, tied for 76th in PPG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

OMG, how are they going to replace Kessel's goal production?!?!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Putting Lucic on the top PP would help.  He'll be more important for the PP next year when there will be no Recchi.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

outside chance.

hope he saves some for the playoffs and as Book stated he should get 1st line PP duty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Well he won't be getting 32 PIN's for arguing an offsides. That's something that's only held for a very distinguished special player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think he would need a healthy Savard for 40.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: Could Lucic get 40:
    Putting Lucic on the top PP would help.  He'll be more important for the PP next year when there will be no Recchi.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Lets hope but i wouldn't doubt that if Recchi still wants to play he would take a drastic decrease in pay to keep playing.  Depends on the outcome of this season if they win a cup there is no way he returns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

Only if 10 of them are ENG's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Posted by Bookboy007

What makes you so sure Recchi won't return?  

Does anyone else think he is getting even slower than slow and behind the play, out of position, unable to even pass well?

Enough is enough!

And-- It sure would be fun to see Seguin or  Peverly on that line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lucic could get 40.

Horton could get 30.

Hey, it's possible, and I'll love it if they do!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

nnnnoooo  ihope so but nnnnoooo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Could Lucic get 40 : if you aren't going to bring anything to the discussion, don't post....i hope you have better things to do with your time
    Posted by pbergeron37

HA Nitemare has nothing but respect on this board and you pull this wankery.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well he won't be getting 32 PIM's for arguing an offsides. That's something that's only held for a very distinguished special player.
    Posted by nitemare-38

I really hope this joke never goes away.  It makes me laugh every single time.  The best part is that the story was told as if it were true.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Not likely 40 but 30 is much more than I thought he would ever do to be honest. If he can be a perennial 25-30 goal man then his is definitely worth his 4mil unilke some others who make the same amount. I am very pleasantly surprised...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

RLS-
    empty netters or not.. Lucic has scored some big goals.. His EN totals are more a testitment to who julien has on the ice to close out a close game..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Could Lucic get 40:
    on pace for 36, and hes been scoring a lot lately, anyone think he can hit 40?
    Posted by pbergeron37

He still could. I think he would have definately reached that total if they kept him with Krejci earlier in the year rather then try to accomadate Savard. THat was a mistake by Julien trying to cater to Savard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Could Lucic get 40 : What makes you so sure Recchi won't return?   Does anyone else think he is getting even slower than slow and behind the play, out of position, unable to even pass well? Enough is enough! And-- It sure would be fun to see Seguin or  Peverly on that line.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

...and slower and slower. Problem is he will get 50 points and has been the A captain. Cj will play him and Thorn until they retire on their own.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Could Lucic get 40 : He still could. I think he would have definately reached that total if they kept him with Krejci earlier in the year rather then try to accomadate Savard. THat was a mistake by Julien trying to cater to Savard.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

Krej is only now adjusting to his minor concussion and missing a few games himself. He was not better than Sav and their chemistry had fell apart, was the reason Sav was joined with Luc andHort.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

What happened to all the "how over paid lucic is" and $4m for a "banger".. will never be more then a 20 goal guy.. etc.. etc..

The best part was all those comments came out a year before the deal even kicked in.. Love to see some of those posters own up...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

What happened to all the "how over paid lucic is" and $4m for a "banger".. will never be more then a 20 goal guy.. etc.. etc.. The best part was all those comments came out a year before the deal even kicked in.. Love to see some of those posters own up...
    Posted by rolerhoky19

I admit I was one of those people. To give an RFA a raise from $585k to 4mill before he even scored 20 goals in a season seemed insane to me. I was wrong and I could not be happier about it....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Could Lucic get 40 : if you aren't going to bring anything to the discussion, don't post....i hope you have better things to do with your time
    Posted by pbergeron37

OK, I'll take credit for being the first one to hit you with it...
    My advice now is not to react to it at all, that should tone things down.

I kinda regret it now, mainly because NAS is enjoying it far too much.
    That's NAS's biggest weakness, the humor aspect.  he needs to work on that.
    a) needs to develop a better sense of humor
    b) needs to be funny intentionally.

In the meantime, intuitively it just 'feels' to me like this will be a career hight for Lucic.

Emotionally I hope that he will be a 35+ scorer every year, but I realilze that's too much to hope for.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Badhab,
    Why a career high?
    Lucic is getting stronger at scoring goals down low, out front, and using his size.. I said for a while big guys take longer to develop, mentioned bertuzzi as a measuring stick for lucic.. I dont know that I would ever expect him to be a ton more then he is now.. But hes a good player now, even if he only gets "smarter" which the puck, he should improve..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I voted this year just so if he does I can rub it in all your faces. And this is my proof that I did.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Could Lucic get 40 : and it is. i know you have nothing better to do with your day and i know you love going to dig up old posts, so go find it. it had nothing to do with off sides, either you or nitemare made that up (and don't you have some problem with someone making something up, its tough to remember because you don't bring it up too often) then you could probably spend 5 minutes and look it up.
    Posted by pbergeron37

Ok PB I have tons of friends in the hockey media. Tell us the team you were on, the yr & EXACTLY what the penalty was for. I'll look it up! It's gotta be a record! It's gotta be a distinguishable something when it sounds so "OUT THERE"
    You give the above info & I'll do the leg work.

Sections
Shortcuts