Could this be a new Bruins jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Could this be a new Bruins jersey?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Boston-Bruins-Jersey-37-BERGERON-000-/370985551607?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&var&hash=item56607646f7&_uhb=1

... With rumors of Winter Classic for 2015 and Jacobs needing cash, seems almost sure we're going to get a new Bruins jersey or a redesign in 2015. Just fell on this but it could be like the army, St Patrick's or those Black ice jerseys. For fans only.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Could this be a new Bruins jersey?

In response to ErnestoGiove's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Boston-Bruins-Jersey-37-BERGERON-000-/370985551607?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&var&hash=item56607646f7&_uhb=1

... With rumors of Winter Classic for 2015 and Jacobs needing cash, seems almost sure we're going to get a new Bruins jersey or a redesign in 2015. Just fell on this but it could be like the army, St Patrick's or those Black ice jerseys. For fans only.

[/QUOTE]

Jacobs is now worth over $3B.  That's $3,000,000,000.  I'm going to go on record here and state that he isn't in need for cash.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Wow, this jersey is simple .......but sharp. Like it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It almost seems too simple. Like they meant to add more but forgot. :)

I would take a while to grow on me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Vanek will look great in that jersey

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.....

Stanley, I think you bring the abuse on yourself. I also think you do it on purpose and LOVE the negative attention you garner. I read your other thread and didn't respond to it because the idea of Vanek coming to Boston is a long shot to say the least. Plus you were getting killed for starting another thread like that despite there being some evidence of the Bruins kicking the tires to back your doing so.

I love Vanek and would be psyched to see him here at the end of the day but you are over the top to a point where you are gonna get creamed if it doesn't play out the way you've all but guaranteed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.....

Stanley, I think you bring the abuse on yourself. I also think you do it on purpose and LOVE the negative attention you garner. I read your other thread and didn't respond to it because the idea of Vanek coming to Boston is a long shot to say the least. Plus you were getting killed for starting another thread like that despite there being some evidence of the Bruins kicking the tires to back your doing so.

I love Vanek and would be psyched to see him here at the end of the day but you are over the top to a point where you are gonna get creamed if it doesn't play out the way you've all but guaranteed.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said in a previous post ...I dont mind getting creamed...its a WIN WIN situation for me if PC gets Vanek I will be the happiest fan in the world and the 1st one that anoounced this trade, if he doest do a major move to improve the team he will get closer to the door therefore my chances to become  the next BRUINS GM will improve .....WIN WIN 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Love It! What color breezers?  Sock? Gloves? Helmet?  Would love to see the full uni.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wow those are awesome lookin, gotta have one. Alright which credit card is in a new billing cycle. Gonna have to go with Krug Life.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.....

[/QUOTE]

Like I said in a previous post ...I dont mind getting creamed...its a WIN WIN situation for me if PC gets Vanek I will be the happiest fan in the world and the 1st one that anoounced this trade, if he doest do a major move to improve the team he will get closer to the door therefore my chances to become  the next BRUINS GM will improve .....WIN WIN 

[/QUOTE]

I love where your head is at!!!! One slight correction though, you'll be the second happiest fan in the world. ;)

Keep on keeping on. All the best....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I'd have to see the black version as well as the rest of the uni before I decide if I like it.

But first impression is not too shabby.

It's Reebok and has an NHL emplem on it otherwise I would be inclined to thin it's an illegal knockoff sweater made in Bangladesh.

Hopefully they sell a bunch. That way Jacobs will be able to get his guitar out of hock.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

The picture is photoshopped, Bruins and Reebok logos clearly pasted on top of a picture of a plain white jersey.

Also, JJ is in the top 10 richest owners in the NHL...#6 on that list, but I think still #1 on the "most hated pro sports owners in history."

http://www.therichest.com/sports/hockey-sports/top-10-richest-owners-in-the-nhl/?utm_source=OT-US&utm_medium=Content-Distribution&utm_campaign=OT-US

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The picture is photoshopped, Bruins and Reebok logos clearly pasted on top of a picture of a plain white jersey.

Also, JJ is in the top 10 richest owners in the NHL...#6 on that list, but I think still #1 on the "most hated pro sports owners in history."

http://www.therichest.com/sports/hockey-sports/top-10-richest-owners-in-the-nhl/?utm_source=OT-US&utm_medium=Content-Distribution&utm_campaign=OT-US

[/QUOTE]
     Upon closer examination...yeah, photoshopped.

Jacobs is no where near the top of most hated team owners. Not even in the NHL. Pocklington would have been whacked if he did what he did anywhere but Canada (aka Niceland). Donald Sterling, that moron who owns the Clippers is a complete dirtbag on top of being a lousy owner. Tom Hicks who has been hated on 2 continents as much or more than Jacobs. Especially in Liverpool where he is with no exaggeration fortunate that no bodily harm came to him after f'ing up the team in a city where football is their religion.

How about Bud Adams who moved the Oilers to Tennessee. Then of course there is Al Davis and George Steinbrenner. They were not only hated by their own fans they were hated by fans in every other city as well. At least Jacobs' hate is contained to Boston and only by nitwits who think he screwed you over by not spending enough $. Direct your hate at Sinden if that's the basis for your hate of Jacobs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Love the look of these newer "simple" jerseys if they do go with them, especially the lack of color up on the shoulders. It's a little too similar to the Penguins road look, though, so I wouldn't mind if they went with all black pants and mostly black w/ gold stripe socks to balance it out a bit and make it a bit more "Bruins-y". 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's not a uniform or ever to be worn in a game.  It's nice, but it's just another variation that will be sold in stores.  Here's the Chicago version:

Reebok Marian Hossa Chicago Blackhawks Fashion Replica Men’s Jersey - White

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

One problem!

We are the Black & Gold, not the Black & White.

Where is the Gold?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One problem!

Where is the Gold?

[/QUOTE]

The logo and patches on the shoulders ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One problem!

Where is the Gold?

[/QUOTE]

If you squint you can see gold trim around the numbers.

They will wear shiny gold pants with this sweater I'm sure. It will give them an advantage over their opponents because they will be laughing their butts off.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love you Stanley, you're a good guy. Don't get why some people get in a tizzy when you make a prediction. It's all good fun people, relax. He's not investing anyone's money on these trade predictions,  stop being so harsh. Peace, love, acceptance and Stanley's predictions..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pure Hockey has had it for sale since the fall. I like it.

Sections
Shortcuts