COULD THIS FORM OF HOCKEY CATCH ON WITH THE DIEHARDS ON THIS BOARD?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COULD THIS FORM OF HOCKEY CATCH ON WITH THE DIEHARDS ON THIS BOARD?

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/field-hockey/gallery/netherlands-womens-field-hockey-team-gallery-073112#tab=photo-title=First+of+three&photo=31234511 now this is the kind of thinking that would make hockey a non-fringe sport just like that. could be right up there with the celts and sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: COULD THIS FORM OF HOCKEY CATCH ON WITH THE DIEHARDS ON THIS BOARD?

Ignoring what ever incoherent point you are trying to make, thanks for providing a link to whats been labeled the "most attractive team" in the olympics.

several of these girls are stunners, and well beyond the typical muscle-bound olympian type you're used to seeing.

hmmm.. SI.com did a better version. I'm not a huge fan of the views here.

wow, this will work:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

communist. go to hell. never post on these forums again. and if you can find time jump off the tobin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Communist, I hope you come back to take your medicine after your beloved Twitter-loudmouth Hope Solo gets her butt kicked in the next match.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD THIS FORM OF HOCKEY CATCH ON WITH THE DIEHARDS ON THIS BOARD?:
    Communist, I hope you come back to take your medicine after your beloved Twitter-loudmouth Hope Solo gets her butt kicked in the next match.
    Posted by red75
    RED, you and i both know you hold out HOPE to get solo with that MOUTH all over you... lol... there's nothing the competition can do when hope runs wild all over them. she's saucy both on and off the pitch.. take it or leave it.. u think brandi chastain wants a piece of her? she better recognize and know her place in the new pecking order and stop being another microphoned jambroni! BTW, MY guess is that is the HAPPIEST water bottle in the world!

there is a difference between tim thomas' loudmouth rants and solo's... when she talks the TEAM rallies around her words and hotness.. she fights against the power and haters, timmy detracts and distracts and wastes energy with his fodder and blubber! he gives in to the HATE! i can see him overstuffing his fat red face with chick-fil-A slop right about now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD THIS FORM OF HOCKEY CATCH ON WITH THE DIEHARDS ON THIS BOARD?:
    communist. go to hell. never post on these forums again. and if you can find time jump off the tobin
    Posted by juniorfalcon19
    are you trying to insult me or something? are you trying to insinuate with great subtlety that you dont like me COMRADE?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by red75

The U.S. will win gold this time around.  Too bad the Canadian women have to play them next.  I enjoyed Canada beating the the whining , crying Brit women.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This thread is closed per order of the ZTT.

Thank you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This thread is closed per order of the ZTT. Thank you.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I was sure I could have mentioned women's soccer and you would not have seen it.
    and I wanted to give Red some play time......

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts