Courageous prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Courageous prediction

I predict a BRUINS win tomorrow against the Pens ..100% Garantee

I put my reputation in play ....THE BRUINS WILL WIN against the Pens April 19th 2013

Score : Should be BRUINS 5 Pens 3

and Jagr will score an awesome goal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Courageous prediction

Even if they play Rask?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Even if they play Rask?

No matter who's in the net ...Pens wont get that many shots ...BRUINS will come out on fire believe me ...100% GARANTEE WIN .....or your money back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way BadHab ....I promised I would not make any more comments on Rask vs Khudo and on Wheel vs Pev...so dont try to provoke me ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

with Soderberg in the lineup ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

You are risking your reputation?

<giggle>

That's like me expecting to be a finalist for Fan of the Year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

You are risking your reputation?

<giggle>

That's like me expecting to be a finalist for Fan of the Year.

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

with Soderberg in the lineup ?

I hope that Soderberg would be in the line up ...but if CJ doesnt insert him its because what he sees in the practices is not conclusive...so if Soderberg is not playing against the Pens its not a good sign ...if you cannot be better than Thornton ...u better retire now ...so lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for Soderberg to be in the line up ...but be prepared to see a BRUINS WIN

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

100%   They should have won last night no question about that ...just a feaking unlucky tip that should not be a penalty by the way ...and we lost it ..that one hurt ..

But this is over and the BRUINS will reborn tomorrow

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

My predicion, will also risks my precious reputation, is that at least against the Penguins, this Bruins loss wont be as painful because the B's arent good enough to have a third period lead to blow.

Pens 6, B's 2.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

As embarrassing as this team plays every single game, I do prefer they lose sooner like today. No blown leads to make you watch longer and get madder (if you are one of those fools that thinks this team doesnt sVck out loud)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

nice prediction

Sections
Shortcuts