Coyotes and Wild looking for scoring!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Coyotes and Wild looking for scoring!

I don't talk to much about trade talk. PC should have chat with these two teams and negoiate a deal to send Ryder their way for a pick or prospect. And interesting concept Kobasew will be FA at season end and another potential FA for scoring is Brunnette. I am not sure if these two teams have a speedy forward to move the puck out of the d zone. If we can ship Ryder more space for deadline deal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Coyotes and Wild looking for scoring!

The Bruins are looking for scoring also.  Draft picks and/or prospects don't score any goals this year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Coyotes and Wild looking for scoring!:
    [QUOTE]I don't talk to much about trade talk.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Here's the topic you started two days ago about trades. 

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a60335bf9-9762-494e-8635-27c635269b3e

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Lol.  I thought bob only started threads about potential trades.  Usually very much like this: hey, player(s) x(y,z) may be available.  The Bruins should get him if he could be had for Ryder and a prospect.

The odious Michael Ryder, who should be dealt for cap space at the deadline?  Fourth on the team in scoring, tied with Horton for second in goals, one point away from being the second leading scorer, and one point ahead of Patrice Bergeron.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yawn please someone start the "extend Ryder now so he doesn't become a free agent" thread. Shall I pull up Ryder's 2nd round powerhouse playoff stats from the last two years now ? Bruins fans and management will be duped again and again. I'd take Caron and Lagenbrunner over Claude's child all day long too bad it won't happen.

Get rid of him while his stock is up for Pete's sake!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I say go get Miro again.  Hands like that don't grow on trees,..just in Europe! :D

Sections
Shortcuts