Crappy Fans Must Go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Crappy Fans Must Go

Look at the pathetic lot of you.  Trade everyone and fire everyone else.  Had the B's won last night, your tune would be entirely different...towards the same players, the same coach and the same GM.

They played.  They lost.  They weren't good enough.  It was a fun season.  I'm going to enjoy life as a Bruins fan.  You crybabies can enjoy life being miserable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Crappy Fans Must Go

Look on the bright side....clicking the ignore button has never been easier. The idiots are identifying themselves by shouting from the mountaintop. Makes things much easier moving forward.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Some of you are calling Lucic a sore loser and that he must go.

I find that funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Some of you are calling Lucic a sore loser and that he must go.

I find that funny.

With a hint of dramatic irony....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

For example...

NAS

me

ignore

ignore

Kel

jmwalters

Good thread so far....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

My ignore list has increased by at least 10 in the last 12 hrs

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

So, I won't bother to copy marco's posts so as not to disturb those of you who have him on ignore.  But let me tell you, he's revelling in this like a personal victory.  He's the mayor of I told you so! city.  He's on every thread giving it to BadHab because he doesn't want to wade through trolls and tantrums, and it seems like he's made good on his threat to get "some of his friends" to bombard the site with lunacy.  Or maybe the loss brought out the lunatics?

marco, you're not a passionate fan.  You're running around congratulating yourself that the Bruins lost and making ridiculous claims about why they lost.  They should have gone after Vanek (whose effort was so poor, even though his team won, that he was practically invisible when he wasn't on the PP).  They needed Seguin (saw that movie last year - it was worse).  And then your Eriksson hobby horse.  You're a one note band, and it's sad and tired, and there's no point pointing out where we disagree or citing examples from the game to prove it because you don't really care about the game.  You just want to pound your chest as though the Bruins not winning the cup is validating for you.

Are you not entertained?!?!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

No one should really be surprised at some of the reactions here. Up 3 games to 2 against the hated Habs and they can't get it done in 7 even on home ice. Screaming, ranting, bloodletting, call it what you like, fans find different ways to cope but they come to their senses in time.  Me, I feel for the fans who take it too hard because I've been there as well.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

There are some really crappy and stupid fans on here right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:

Trade Chara?  LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's like they love the fact that the Bruins lost.

Then they come at me about how they can't say anything negative..How is that. I said Krejci played terrible, Miller and Bartkowski looked lost and B's let Montreal get the best of them emotionally. There is a difference between saying that and hoping they lose. When the team your a fan of is down 1-0 a few minutes into the game and your talking golf course, that is stupid, and you are not a fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

If they're crappy, they're not fans. They're easy to identify by their warped glee that the Bruins lost or their idiotic "trade so-and-so" panaceas. Frustrated, sure, everyone should be. But the *gulp* better team in the series won this time around.

Moving on... to next year.

Lets GO BRUINS!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree with both of you.  Those that revel in the loss and treat it as a personal triumph are the absolute worst.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, the list of people who've set a personal posting record today, reveling in a Bruins loss, is getting longer and longer

marco's been typing straight for 18 hours...and none of it has made any sense.

Bergeron is the only player I haven't seen called out for a trade yet*.  The only one.

I think this was a terrible loss.  A back-breaker to a lesser team, that happens to be our most hated rival.  

Still, have a little perspective.  Lots of injuries, lots of posts, lots of goofy officiating, and some major lapses in execution.  Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water.

*marco called him out shortly before the 2011 Cup as not being good enough to ever win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Trade Chara?  LOL

Pure brilliance. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Crappy players must go

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Let all the 'johnny come lately' fans jump ship, I don't want them on this boat anyway.

Totally expected after losing out but so lame. Of course they underperformed but with one good bounce in game 7 we could have won the series.

The ignore button may stop working from overuse.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Crappy players must go

So who is "crappy"? Some serious hockey being broken down there.
    By my count who played crappy:

1) bartkowski. 6th/7th defenseman. His particular untimely penalties pointed to someone that's over-matched physically and mental lapses point toward awareness issues.

Imagine the waiver wire if every player that had an "off series" was traded or waived. The interwebz would break.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

[/QUOTE]

no u got it all wrong.. losing vs mtl is devastating. hence my frustration. frustrated at the team .as we should be, now if u were to receive the constaant bashing that goes on here , bullying, like they think they are experts in everything well they get what they desreve.  Bruins lost i can't do anything about that but those who were here bashing bullying... if u think i will stand soft and quiet .. that is not me. i am a fighter always been sometimes it is tiring though.. anyhow like i said what goes on here i do not see it anywhere .. Do u understand that.?

and u know nothing will change the bashing will continue the lovr frenzy for lazy snowman loui will continue . i didnt like that trade out of the gate and i was bashed here repeatedley. I never hid it .. i am vindicative and u know what Book

i guess i  felt that as soon as i know someone is a bruin fan there is an instant connection and that is usually the case but here i am a bruins fan but not a fan of some of the bruin fans

this only happens here ..

[/QUOTE]

Last night's loss is costing me the GDP of a small island nation; every electronic media I'm on is jammed with people who jumped on the montreal loser cruiser just because they wanted to root against the Bruins and the actual CH fans.  You know what I'm not doing?  Turning around and passing on the K-rap to other Bruins fans.  Crowing about how I would have done things differently if I were GM/Coach whatever, and if I was in charge this wouldn't have happened...as though this will stop the crowing.

This is part of being a sports fan.  Sometimes your team loses and when the fans of the winning team have no class, they act like their team has won something because they made it out of the second round.  I don't care what they think, so it doesn't bother me.  I'm disappointed that the Bruins lost, but I'm not running around being vindictive and frankly outright racist to other Bruins fans.  If I'm ripping into someone, it's not because I'm upset about the game; it's because of the idiocy of their posts.  The reaction of Scab fans is not an excuse for the way you're running around on this board.  And I would add that, if you think hockey fans in Montreal have a know it all attitude and a skewed perspective, maybe you should wonder if the difference between what you hear there and what you read here is that BDC isn't clouded by that Montreal-centric perspective.  Maybe you just hear too much TSN Montreal.

[object HTMLDivElement]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Look at the pathetic lot of you.  

I'm going to enjoy life as a Bruins fan.  You crybabies can enjoy life being miserable.

to tell you the truth i,ve been pathetic & miserable all day.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I agree with both of you.  Those that revel in the loss and treat it as a personal triumph are the absolute worst.

I will never understand it.  Are these people actually fans? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

It's like they love the fact that the Bruins lost.

Then they come at me about how they can't say anything negative..How is that. I said Krejci played terrible, Miller and Bartkowski looked lost and B's let Montreal get the best of them emotionally. There is a difference between saying that and hoping they lose. When the team your a fan of is down 1-0 a few minutes into the game and your talking golf course, that is stupid, and you are not a fan.

Blame that on the bald headed genius behind the glass. After 10 miutes of game 1 he was saying Price was getting in the Bruins heads after 2 routine saves. I kid but I still can't believe he was speweing that crap 10 minutes into game 1.

But seriously the team that scored first won every game in every series except one in the second round. 

Sections
Shortcuts