Crappy Fans Must Go

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Crappy Fans Must Go

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i really do not think that loui was the best chia could get but it may have been the only trade that allowed him to unload Pev as well.

[/QUOTE]

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look at the pathetic lot of you.  Trade everyone and fire everyone else.  Had the B's won last night, your tune would be entirely different...towards the same players, the same coach and the same GM.

They played.  They lost.  They weren't good enough.  It was a fun season.  I'm going to enjoy life as a Bruins fan.  You crybabies can enjoy life being miserable.

[/QUOTE]

This season produced some of the most exciting Bruins Hockey I've ever seen. The loss to Montreal reminded me of the loss to  Ken Dryden. They just could not get going. A lot to ask for from the youth on the back end as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NAS, once the playoffs end it will end most of the trolls term.  Unless of course the Habs win it all.  Of course if Chicago wins it all you will hear how Crawford is a money goalie.  

[/QUOTE]

Oh man...that troll is the worst...

[/QUOTE]

Undisputed Ping Pong champ!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Seeing as there is already a thread saying Lucic and Marchand must go, why not make one for Rask too? LOL!

Yes, there are a bunch of people overreacting. This is (unfortunately) normal for a fan base with high expectations for their team after getting eliminated, especially by a rival like Montreal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Over 50 years with this team -- been thru way more heartbreak and frustration. This is my team for life. I don't generally use the ignore button. I consider many of the bandwagoneers on here nothing more than free entertainment. A good number of these players on this team were playing with unknown injuries that would cripple most of us. I'll take this group of guys we currently have any day. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

There are no crappy fans on this board ...we all have something in common ..the passion for the BRUINS ...there are just fans that dont know much about hockey but willing to learn I pay respect to all posts in here its just that we dont all share the same opinions thats what make this board exciting and funny 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i really do not think that loui was the best chia could get but it may have been the only trade that allowed him to unload Pev as well. 

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit that dumping PEV is his best move as a BRUINS GM 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are no crappy fans on this board ...we all have something in common ..the passion for the BRUINS ...there are just fans that dont know much about hockey but willing to learn I pay respect to all posts in here its just that we dont all share the same opinions thats what make this board exciting and funny 

[/QUOTE]
    1. You

2. You

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do not turn my thread into another Seguin trade conversation.

Christ I hope you get banned again very soon.  You add nothing here.  No one agrees with you. Outside of BHab, no one hopes you post anything.  It's a free forum, so I can't make you go or stay, but I can guarantee you this:  If you left and never came back, no one would be sad and this place would be much better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Look at the pathetic lot of you.  Trade everyone and fire everyone else.  Had the B's won last night, your tune would be entirely different...towards the same players, the same coach and the same GM.

They played.  They lost.  They weren't good enough.  It was a fun season.  I'm going to enjoy life as a Bruins fan.  You crybabies can enjoy life being miserable.

[/QUOTE]

This season produced some of the most exciting Bruins Hockey I've ever seen. The loss to Montreal reminded me of the loss to  Ken Dryden. They just could not get going. A lot to ask for from the youth on the back end as well.

[/QUOTE]

This was absolutely a great season, i enjoyed every minute of it. The post season was a different story,   They could not get it going against montreal as if they had nothing left in the tank, and no puck luck at all. Can't wait to see next years team and have McQuade and Seidenberg back. It will be a long summer but looking forward to the draft and FA market. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

I have no problem with fans trying to play GM.  It's fun.  It's why fantasy sports are a billion dollar business.  

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    1. You

2. You

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

We really gotta stop whining at each other, accept what happened to the Bs and move on. There are Habs to hate in the next series and the desperate hope that Montreal has their *ssess handed to them on a plate by any of the remaining other three teams.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We really gotta stop whining at each other, accept what happened to the Bs and move on. There are Habs to hate in the next series and the desperate hope that Montreal has their *ssess handed to them on a plate by any of the remaining other three teams.

[/QUOTE]

I think they're going to have their hands full with NY.  They're playing inspired hockey now and I dont think they want to let down Marty.  I think they win the Cup this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I hope the actual Bruins read this thread to see how entertainingly funny NAS is.  He is a genuine board clown.  The Shawn Thornton of the forum.  The poster you don't put on ignore for comic relief.  I thank him for that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Showed up at a hockey forum to read Carey Price is overrated.....................there's discussing hockey and then there's complete stupidity.

Go anywhere that's reputable in the world of hockey today and do you get something like this ?

Crappy fans with crappy opinions.....................what can one do to avoid it ? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Do not turn my thread into another Seguin trade conversation.

Christ I hope you get banned again very soon.  You add nothing here.  No one agrees with you. Outside of BHab, no one hopes you post anything.  It's a free forum, so I can't make you go or stay, but I can guarantee you this:  If you left and never came back, no one would be sad and this place would be much better.

[/QUOTE]

Say what? I've got him on ignore along with his buddy Lex44 who don't even understand how the NHL works.

Claiming that the Bruins are going to put Loui on the 2nd line to justify the trade? That's totally a brain dead concept, but even if they were to do that to justify the trade why would they wouldn't they do that immediately instead of waiting until next year? Why not put him on the first line?

Totally unintelligent, and I don't care if Marco is typing on his smart phone with his nose. I take the time to try to be a little articulate and coherent and it's outright disrespectful to me to not put ANY EFFORT at all into making your posts legible.

Loui Eriksson's shoulder pads are too big?

You made some claims about your hockey past. Well here is the video and you will clearly be able to see Loui's shoulder pads.

Why don't you tell us the make and model of the pads? And provide some pictures of other shoulder pads pros wear and demonstrate how Loui's are too big.

Here's the video.

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=604164" rel="nofollow">http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=604164
    So why don't you and the other d bag go out and provide some solid facts and information rather than coming on here with your pure BS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marco, so what shoulder pads is Loui wearing?

Which brands are smaller?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Marco, so what shoulder pads is Loui wearing?

Which brands are smaller?

[/QUOTE]

Probably wearing armor like darth vader. 

[/QUOTE]

This place would be better if you just left.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You are a liar and a fraud.  If you have the playing and management experience you claim you have you should EASILY be able to identify those shoulder pads.

Why can't you?

Because the name isn't clearly visible in that video.

Fraud.

Anyone who plays at a decent level of experience should be able to identify those pads and know how they size relative to other pads.  And you should know which pads are most minimal.  Easily.

Nobody else jump in on this because I would bet my left nut that several other posters know.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I've laid it out for you on a carpet.

I even provided the video with Loui's shoulder pads clearly visible.

You could have gained a little of my respect and found that video yourself before posting your stupid "shoulder pads too big" comment and told us which shoulder pads he wears and showed us they were larger than other models.

Where are all of your friends that agree with you on all your opinions?  Any of them play?  They would be able to tell you.  Unless you made it up and you have no friends that play.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Bhab u ok?.

It was a friend of mine  yan ouimet if u must know who played junior majors who said why does loui look blown up.

And I answered him he must be wearing football pads 

He laughed

[/QUOTE]

So it wasn't your opinion.  It was someone else.

So do you have any of your own opinions, or are you just repeating all your friends?

You said you played.  Identify the pads.  Simple question.  Anyone who plays should be able to identify the major brands, tell what radius they use and why, tell what flex lie and curve they use or offer up why they tape their sticks the way they do.

Good posters don't just offer up their opinions because opinions are just like aye holes and everyone has one, they offer some sort of evidence to back it up.  I disagree with NAS on Bishop, but he provides video and evidence of some sort.  He doesn't simply say "because a friend of mine said so" and runs away and avoids the subject.  NAS will at least acknowledge my points and address them instead of ignoring them.  That is why he and book, and bsl, and nite and red and shupe and dez and chowda are good posters.  True, they will just spout off from time to time, but they offer some real knowledge.  They can speak to opinions they don't agree with.  They have more than 2 opinions.

You don't.  You say you are smarter than everyone else here and we are all sheep.

You offer nothing.

You don't have an excuse, Stanley is crazy pure and simple, but you are not.  You choose to be a jerk and claim it's everyone else's fault.

Sections
Shortcuts