2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Crickets... 2.0

In response to lambda13's comment:

Soderberg - Krejci - Jagr

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin

Lucic - Peverley - Horton

Paille - Kelly - Campbell

Thoughts?

Looks good to me, almost what I said above.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

nothing wrong Lamda and BsLegion. Soderberg and Jagr are not limited by Claude's system, and Kreji is flexible enough. still need to stabilize the defense. Could it be that Chara, the key to defense is "thinking" too much ? Redden seems to react much smoother and quicker. Plus Chara's fumbles don't help Hamilton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

As well as Redden looked for most of the game last night, he was absolutely brutal on the Flyers final goal. On one play he managed to make multiple mistakes. To these eyes, Bergeron and Soderberg were the only Bruins to play a decent game last night. Jagr and Krejci were both playing like Jeckyl and Hyde. They'd do something great on 1 shift and something awful on the next 3. Most of the D played hot potato with the puck all night. Kelly and Campbell were soft on the puck for Christ's sake. The team as a whole looked like they were out the night before for a night of cheap draught and hot wings but I didn't see any of them there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Was anyone else annoyed with Seidenberg on the Read goal? Where was he going?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

OP has started so many threads to whine in he has run out of tites and borrowed one from NAS. I'd love nothing more to see the B's reel off some wins so you will finally get your toy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

As well as Redden looked for most of the game last night, he was absolutely brutal on the Flyers final goal. On one play he managed to make multiple mistakes. To these eyes, Bergeron and Soderberg were the only Bruins to play a decent game last night. Jagr and Krejci were both playing like Jeckyl and Hyde. They'd do something great on 1 shift and something awful on the next 3. Most of the D played hot potato with the puck all night. Kelly and Campbell were soft on the puck for Christ's sake. The team as a whole looked like they were out the night before for a night of cheap draught and hot wings. I didn't see any of them there.

Too many philly sandwiches.

I'll say this about Bergeron - he needs to finish.  He had 5 shots to lead the team, at least two or three glorious chances from in close when the game was still tied, and he didn't bury them.  12 shots over the last two games and no goals from the guy no one is questioning.  If he gets one of those yesterday, it might have been a different game.  He has two quality shooters on his wings - he is the option the D would prefer.  He has to make them pay for that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

As well as Redden looked for most of the game last night, he was absolutely brutal on the Flyers final goal. On one play he managed to make multiple mistakes. To these eyes, Bergeron and Soderberg were the only Bruins to play a decent game last night. Jagr and Krejci were both playing like Jeckyl and Hyde. They'd do something great on 1 shift and something awful on the next 3. Most of the D played hot potato with the puck all night. Kelly and Campbell were soft on the puck for Christ's sake. The team as a whole looked like they were out the night before for a night of cheap draught and hot wings. I didn't see any of them there.

Too many philly sandwiches.

I'll say this about Bergeron - he needs to finish.  He had 5 shots to lead the team, at least two or three glorious chances from in close when the game was still tied, and he didn't bury them.  12 shots over the last two games and no goals from the guy no one is questioning.  If he gets one of those yesterday, it might have been a different game.  He has two quality shooters on his wings - he is the option the D would prefer.  He has to make them pay for that.

No doubt Bergeron needs to bury more chances but with the way the team played last night, he and Soderberg are the only 2 that didn't make memorable mistakes. Even Bergeron needs to be better than last night. He even had trouble at the dot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Lam, I also like your lineup.  I like DK with Jagr   AND keeping the Bergeron line in tact.  

I also think you could get some periphery scoring from that 3rd unit and the 4th line is as good as a checking line there is with terrific speed.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Glad, I'm not crazy with my line thoughts, worst case swap Peverley with Kelly and slot Campbell back at center.

Lucic - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - Peverley

Seems my last comment was missed, does anyone have a clue what Seidenberg was thinking on the Read goal? He just floated to center.