*Crickets*

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

*Crickets*

Where are all of the posters?  Where are all of the yellow stars? 

Oh, the B's won 3-0. 

Nothing to cry about, nothing to post.

Got it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: *Crickets*

Honestly ?  I was expecting some "it was only Flordia" posters on here....they must be busy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Oh, the B's won 3-0. 

Got it.

I missed the last two periods of yesterday's game and all of today's. I think we all like today's results better. Did Chara get hurt?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Second in the East is much better than fourth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"What was Lucic doing out there?! No hitting!  No scoring!"  Sorry.  Just wanted to help anyone out there who still feels inclined to gripe even after wins. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Oh you trouble makers lol.... I made my posts regarding todays game somewhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

Oh, the B's won 3-0. 

Got it.

I missed the last two periods of yesterday's game and all of today's. I think we all like today's results better. Did Chara get hurt?

He got up slowly after falling in a heap with Gubranson (I think).  He was flexing his ankle but went straight to the bench and not the locker room.  I don't think he missed a shift.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

He got up slowly after falling in a heap with Gubranson (I think).  He was flexing his ankle but went straight to the bench and not the locker room.  I don't think he missed a shift.

he went to the box, served his penalty and then went back to normal shifts... he's unbreakable

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

Oh, the B's won 3-0. 

Got it.

It was Huberdeau.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I agree, it wasn't the prettiest of victories but a win is a win. Much rather have the 2nd seed. Let Habs and Leafs duke it out in first round. LOl

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Yes you did, Matt.  You stated that you wished they'd buried more of their chances.  Apparently winning 3-0 isn't good enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

he went to the box, served his penalty and then went back to normal shifts... he's unbreakable

Appreciate the correction, Bruinfan. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

It was Huberdeau.

Cheers!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I agree, it wasn't the prettiest of victories but a win is a win. Much rather have the 2nd seed. Let Habs and Leafs duke it out in first round. LOl

jp, we know wins don't have to be pretty. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Very good observation NAS.  Don't we all wish they would bury more of their chances?  Based on past experiences 2-0 is not a guaranteed win so the more the better.  A couple blow outs to get everyone involved in the scoring would be nice.  Still an overall better performance by everyone.

Yes you did, Matt.  You stated that you wished they'd buried more of their chances.  Apparently winning 3-0 isn't good enough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Oh, the B's won 3-0. 

Got it.

Really?

YOU were the one who said how bad Florida was.

Well played today. Yale might have put up a better fight.

Call me when they don't choke against an NHL team... a couple of times.

Happy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Honestly ?  I was expecting some "it was only Flordia" posters on here....they must be busy

It was only Florida.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I thought they played pretty decent. Redden and Soderberg both looked pretty good. I thought Lucic was much better. I wonder if someone will start another thread about how it's time to replace the coaching staff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I thought they played pretty decent. Redden and Soderberg both looked pretty good. I thought Lucic was much better. I wonder if someone will start another thread about how it's time to replace the coaching staff.

Maybe if they lose to Philly on Tuesday, stan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I'm in Florida...however no issues here, except that I leave tomorrow! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to Stuke50's comment:

It was only Florida.

Ya ! It was only Florida. They won. Do you have a problem with that ? Because if you have a problem with a Bruins win, then why are you around here posting ? Lot's of room for you over in Scabs land, or anywhere else. Show some support for gawd sakes and quit your whinning. It's old.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I thought their transition game overall was much better. One thing I noticed today that is probably more a reflection on ME than the team. Im ok if they're not winning every period, but at least they were showing effort the whole time. Lucic could have used another day in the luxury box.. sorry.. I had to.

Much needed win though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Maybe if they lose to Philly on Tuesday, stan.

Lol probably so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Very good observation NAS.  Don't we all wish they would bury more of their chances?  Based on past experiences 2-0 is not a guaranteed win so the more the better.  A couple blow outs to get everyone involved in the scoring would be nice.  Still an overall better performance by everyone.

2-0 is no guaranteed win, unless the time clock expires!  And it did.

I wish every shot they took went in, but that's not too reasonable.  Markstrom played well.

Everyone spends so much time living in the future here.  It's maddening.  "Yes, they won, but if they scored a lot more, they will probably score a lot more next game."  You know, like the time they beat Tampa 8-1 and then lost 3-2 in OT to Toronto?  Or maybe like the time they beat Pittsburgh 7-4 and then got shut out the following game?  Are you thinking of the time they beat Montreal 8-6 then could only muster one goal vs. Detroit?

I know, it was the 8-0 drubbing of Toronto and then the 2-1 loss to SJ, right?

There are also plenty of examples of the team scoring a lot of goals and scoring a lot of goals the following game. 

Do you know what this all means?  NOTHING.

They won today.  I don't care if it was 1-0 or 12-11.  W is a W is a W is a W.