Crosby chicken wing to marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Crosby chicken wing to marchand

I know most people saw it.  How does he of all people do this.  No call.  And he hacked the hek outta ST late as well and no call.  

hes easily the biggest whiner in the league.  He keeps playing with fire and someone will retire him.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Crosby chicken wing to marchand

CBC announcers also commented how he started whining to the refs at puck drop and was still whining after the game was over.  Love it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

CBC announcers also commented how he started whining to the refs at puck drop and was still whining after the game was over.  Love it.

I'm waiting for NAS jr. to show up and tell everyone that Crosby stopped whining a few years ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

But the elbow ticked me off.  For someone whos career is one more head pop from ending and he sticks that out on brad.  he has stayed pretty calm until tonight.  He looked like sid from last year against philly.  If we can get him off his gm huge win for us.  Did anyone even notice iggy out there?   Where was brooks orpik and his antics.  love it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I'm waiting for NAS jr. to show up and tell everyone that Crosby stopped whining a few years ago.

Whos NAS jr?  Man sid was totally off his game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Did you see him pointing to a mark on his visor indicating where a stick might have caught him - all post-game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

But the elbow ticked me off.  For someone whos career is one more head pop from ending and he sticks that out on brad.  he has stayed pretty calm until tonight.  He looked like sid from last year against philly.  If we can get him off his gm huge win for us.  Did anyone even notice iggy out there?   Where was brooks orpik and his antics.  love it.  

shupe, he'd have freaked if it were Marchand who had tried the same flying elbow thing on him - and with good reason.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That guy bostonfan191646. He says Crosby no longer whines and hasn't for years. The kid loves "correcting" those who feel otherwise. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

But the elbow ticked me off.  For someone whos career is one more head pop from ending and he sticks that out on brad.  he has stayed pretty calm until tonight.  He looked like sid from last year against philly.  If we can get him off his gm huge win for us.  Did anyone even notice iggy out there?   Where was brooks orpik and his antics.  love it.  

shupe, he'd have freaked if it were Marchand who had tried the same thing on him - and with good reason.

His career almost ended.  Yet hes doing it?   Unreal.  Hes the best player in the world, fellow ns and does a lot to promote the game.  That elbow to me says a lot. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

That guy bostonfan191646. He says Crosby no longer whines and hasn't for years. The kid loves "correcting" those who feel otherwise. 

Um. Did he not watch the philly series last year.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I saw no whining tonight.  It was replaced by by much sniveling, bellyaching and complaining.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

But the elbow ticked me off.  For someone whos career is one more head pop from ending and he sticks that out on brad.  he has stayed pretty calm until tonight.  He looked like sid from last year against philly.  If we can get him off his gm huge win for us.  Did anyone even notice iggy out there?   Where was brooks orpik and his antics.  love it.  

I didn't even see it during the game.  I just saw the replay after the game.  It kind of reminded me of the hit he recieved during the Winter Classic that started his concussion issues.  Everybody would be freaking out if Marchand would've done it to him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I didn't even see it during the game.  I just saw the replay after the game.  It kind of reminded me of the hit he recieved during the Winter Classic that started his concussion issues.  Everybody would be freaking out if Marchand would've done it to him.

Thats exactly what i though of even though steckel didnt throw his elbow like that.  If marchand did that he would be in torres territory. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Did you see him pointing to a mark on his visor indicating where a stick might have caught him - all post-game?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that.  He already started working the refs for game two.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I missed it but I can't wait to see it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

His career almost ended.  Yet hes doing it?   Unreal.  Hes the best player in the world, fellow ns and does a lot to promote the game.  That elbow to me says a lot. 

Perhaps it indicates when things aren't going his way on ice he's more than capable of resorting to the same dubious tactics he's made comments about regarding there being no place for in the game.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

His career almost ended.  Yet hes doing it?   Unreal.  Hes the best player in the world, fellow ns and does a lot to promote the game.  That elbow to me says a lot. 

Perhaps it indicates when things aren't going his way on ice he's more than capable of resorting to the same dubious tactics he's made comments about regarding there being no place for in the game.

Im interested if anything is even said about this.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Video of the hit

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=IXX4Ju8OQb0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Im interested if anything is even said about this.  

I don't expect to read anything in the Post-Gazette. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

That paper is such a homer paper. I remember having an exchange with Ed Bouchette (covers the Steelers) who thought there was no way Pitt would lose to the Pats in 2001 and 2003 in the postseason.

Pittsburgh thinks that the 1970s Steelers success somehow translates into everything they do in the playoffs in every sport beyond that.

Hi.  This is the Bruins side.  The Pats discussions are over there.  You go there.  And stay there.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Point out where I sided with the Pitt newspaper and I will delete this account and never return.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I saw no whining tonight.  It was replaced by by much sniveling, bellyaching and complaining.

Ha ha! Hilarious. Love it. Crosby really is a class act.