In response to nrguy's comment:

Video of the hit

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=IXX4Ju8OQb0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXX4Ju8OQb0

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Crosby chicken wing to marchand

Not only did Sid the Kid take a cheapshot on Marchand, he also bumped Rask and pushed Chara! Wow he must have gone to grow a pair Jr. college! He should go to the nearest church and thank God Chara didn't just grab his little but and beat him senseless! As for Evegni Malkin dropping the gloves with Bergeron what an idiot! He won a small battle but while he was brooding in the PB, the Bruins were winning the war. I wait with baited breath for the NHL's review of Cooke's cheapshot and game misconduct and what Shanny is going to do. My guess is Shanny will turtle up just like a little girl and then call Crosby up and ask for his autograph, as he ignores yet another attempt by Cooke to end the career of a Bruins player again!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I didn't think it was that bad but it adds fuel to the fire.  I hope the Pens keep trying the cheap stuff, it takes them off their game and plays right into the B's gameplan.  There isn't a team in the league that responds as well as the B's when it comes to the physical stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

right on Hang. Crosby has all the skill and a tendency to complain over the little things. His slash on Seguin was finally called, so maybe the refs have wised up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Crosby's antics are a good thing for the Bruins. It means he's frustrated with the way the Bruins are playing.

When things go bad for the Pens, this type of behaviour comes out . 

He's like a kid stamping his feet during a temper tantrum when things don't go his way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It was more of a push.  Not a big deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Not only did Sid the Kid take a cheapshot on Marchand, he also bumped Rask and pushed Chara!

If he took a shot at Barbara Bush, bumped Queen Elizabeth and pushed Estelle Getty, it might be a problem.  Hockey players aren't made of glass or wet paper.

This isn't even a big deal in pre-season, let alone regular season, let alone the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Boston wins this series 4-0.

Why, because the competition is getting weaker all the time.

Good for Bruins fans, but does not provide for good hockey.

Will the Leafs have provided the most competiton for the B's when they finally lift the cup?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

It is evident after Game One that Crosby, despite all his hockey talent, is just a "PUNK"! Kind of reminds me of some of the eilist posters on this site.

Anyways, nice job Sid, trying to incite Tuuka and Chara...all you did was waken the sleeping Bears. Pretty funny how Sequin looked at him after being slashed, like he had a screw loose...and then Sid complaining about it while going to the box.

I hope the Pens continue trying to play Bruins hockey...by looking to hit them first and score later. They definitely outhit the B's last night by almost 2 to 1 but the B's will take that every game.

BTW, Cooke's penalty was more on reputation than being overly severe...it deserved a baording penalty but his rep got him the game misconduct.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

It is evident after Game One that Crosby, despite all his hockey talent, is just a "PUNK"! Kind of reminds me of some of the eilist posters on this site.

Anyways, nice job Sid, trying to incite Tuuka and Chara...all you did was waken the sleeping Bears. Pretty funny how Sequin looked at him after being slashed, like he had a screw loose...and then Sid complaining about it while going to the box.

I hope the Pens continue trying to play Bruins hockey...by looking to hit them first and score later. They definitely outhit the B's last night by almost 2 to 1 but the B's will take that every game.

BTW, Cooke's penalty was more on reputation than being overly severe...it deserved a baording penalty but his rep got him the game misconduct.

Who's Tuuka and Sequin?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

Who's Tuuka and Sequin?

LOL...we even got the typo police amongst the elist hockey simpletons here...what else you got gnb? Thanks for that insightful hockey insight!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Perhaps, Marchand should have dropped to the ice like a bad card table like Neal did, stay there get up, work his neck etc all in aid of sucking for a 5 minute major.

The Penguins want to be on the Powerplay. It is where they win. I think diving is a strategy with them. I think it is something they preach and promote. it only makes sense. They all do it.

How else to explain, Letang's totally bewildering decision (and Letang is one of the best, most convincing divers I've ever seen) to try and suck an intereference call on Marchand rather than chasing down a Breakaway-ing Patrice Beregron? Such was the mindset of that Pittsburgh team from the get-go.

It starts with leadership, and the Penguins had none yesterday. Crosby was chirping at the Ref first shift! And the rest of the team followed suit. All game! And chirping the Ref the way they did, as much as they did, shows a team that thinks it can rely on officiating for help.

I think Crosby should have left his face protector on. He looked scared about his big and exposed and vulnerable jaw. He played that way - and we've seen it before, (though rarely like this, from the true Greats) - like he thought he deserved special dispensation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Sorry, 'goodnewsbears' but those who throw spelling rocks probably shouldn't live in glass grammar houses;

"Who's Tuuka and Sequin?"  ?

Who ARE Tuuka (sic) and Sequin (sic)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I know most people saw it.  How does he of all people do this.  No call.  And he hacked the hek outta ST late as well and no call.  

hes easily the biggest whiner in the league.  He keeps playing with fire and someone will retire him.  

what a sissy! the chump was slashing everybody.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm so peeeed !!! I missed this great game . 

Crosby to me, hands down , is the best player in the league and this is why this series is far from over.  His antics though are pathetic ,  he shouldn't have "carte blanche " to whine to the refs call after every call . With this being said I  hope he continues trying to be Mr. Tough.

As for Neal, great sniper and highway robbery how the Pens got him but I hate this guy , he likes to go after players , tries to go all-out-Lucic on his play (it's the new term for power forwards) and translates to dirty play .  Always shied away from a Lucic confrontation and of course Chara but who wouldn't . I didn;t see the hit Marchand put on him but from reading the posts here he embelisshed it a little.  Witht his being said he's a guy you love to hate and take on your team anytime.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

Sorry, 'goodnewsbears' but those who throw spelling rocks probably shouldn't live in glass grammar houses;

"Who's Tuuka and Sequin?"  ?

Who ARE Tuuka (sic) and Sequin (sic)

Nice rip, Gordie.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Crosby reminds me a good friend of mine. Whines about every call, then gets thrown in the box for being cheap, because the ref didnt make a call he felt should have been called....So annoying and seeing Sid act that way, makes it worse. I always thought Sid was good for the game, but Ive been feeling disrespect for him for some time now. He throws a little elbow toward Tuukka, then T barely touches him with his stick and he has the nerve to go back at T. I love how he can dish it out, but complains when its dished out to him....Hypocrit he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Crosby reminds me a good friend of mine. Whines about every call, then gets thrown in the box for being cheap, because the ref didnt make a call he felt should have been called....So annoying and seeing Sid act that way, makes it worse. I always thought Sid was good for the game, but Ive been feeling disrespect for him for some time now. He throws a little elbow toward Tuukka, then T barely touches him with his stick and he has the nerve to go back at T. I love how he can dish it out, but complains when its dished out to him....Hypocrit he is.

Agree. I don't care for the T nickname but I'll let it slide. :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Clearly we were in his head.  Lets hope that continues.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Tuukka's response at the end of the 2nd was by far the best moment for me in watching that game. I know I should've been impressed by the saves and goals and shutdown defence and whatnot - but Tuukka just looking at Crosby and shrugging his shoulders was classic. I picture his "unimpressed" face and start laughing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Like this....bwaaahahahaha. Awesome.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Crosby is stupid to get Chara worked up! he will only play better.

Crosby is more like a Russian than Canadian

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think Rask's look was probably something like "why are you in my face and do you want to know what my waffle board tastes like on that freshly healed jaw?"