Crosby chicken wing to marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Crosby chicken wing to marchand

In response to gord11's comment:

Sorry, 'goodnewsbears' but those who throw spelling rocks probably shouldn't live in glass grammar houses;

"Who's Tuuka and Sequin?"  ?

Who ARE Tuuka (sic) and Sequin (sic)

HaHa.  Sorry, gord.

Who are Tuuka and Sequin?

Now, that's better.  It won't happen again.

Seriously though, I would expect a B's fan to know how to spell Tuukka and Seguin.  It's not like he misspelled Khudobin and Daugavins.  Tuukka is the B's number one goalie and has lead the league in GAA and Sv PCT in the past.  Who's never heard two U's, two K's, two points?  Seguin was a second overall pick with a lot of hype, was the Bruins top scorer last year and had the second most goals on the team this year.  Also, Q and G don't sound the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Re: Crosby chicken wing to marchand

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to gord11's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sorry, 'goodnewsbears' but those who throw spelling rocks probably shouldn't live in glass grammar houses;

"Who's Tuuka and Sequin?"  ?

Who ARE Tuuka (sic) and Sequin (sic)

HaHa.  Sorry, gord.

Now, that's better.  It won't happen again.

Seriously though, I would expect a B's fan to know how to spell Tuukka and Seguin.  It's not like he misspelled Khudobin and Daugavins.  Tuukka is the B's number one goalie and has lead the league in GAA and Sv PCT in the past.  Who's never heard two U's, two K's, two points?  Seguin was a second overall pick with a lot of hype, was the Bruins top scorer last year and had the second most goals on the team this year.  Also, Q and G don't sound the same.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously though gnb...Give it a rest....it was a simple typo! I didn't know the spelling police were on duty when I posted it.