Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci

Way to go Sid!

You go around looking for trouble, like Don Cherry said, so don't cry now.

Don and I saw the way you were hacking at Krejci all night. Don and I saw the way you tried to mug and wack Krejci when he made you look bad on his goal.

He embarassed you Sid. He was embarassing you all night.

Did you expect Krejci to take that and not do a thing? This is a man's league, Sydney boy!

He didn't hit you very hard, compared to what you did to him.

When you come back, try your "schtick" on Lucic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Crosby Fingers Krejci

The real sissy sid thinks when he cries the league will give him a towel. bring your own whiner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You need to change the title of your thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Uh ... the elbow was on the first shift of the game.  It was inadvertent, and certainly not in response to anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Whiplash from hitting his own guy was definitely worse than him running into Krejic's back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Absinthe. Show Absinthe's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby Fingers Krejci:
    [QUOTE]Whiplash from hitting his own guy was definitely worse than him running into Krejic's back.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Others share your opinion as well:
    Brian Metzer
    RT Sidney Crosby may be having symptoms, however I just heard from a 2nd Source that Sid is also having left knee trouble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Uh ... the elbow was on the first shift of the game.  It was inadvertent, and certainly not in response to anything.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

True although the effects of a concussion can be delayed .  Just like David Perron on the Joe Thorton hit. Perron even scored that game and only the next day the concussion manifested itself.
    As for it being dirty on the part of Krejci i don't think Crosby is saying that. He's trying to say he doesn't know when it could have happened but thinks it might have been that play.
    Sure Crosby cries a lot but I don't think he's pointing the finger at Krejci. 
    He's fully aware it's hockey and bumps like that will happen all the time .  This is what worries him and I think the Pens organization.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby Fingers Krejci : True although the effects of a concussion can be delayed .  Just like David Perron on the Joe Thorton hit. Perron even scored that game and only the next day the concussion manifested itself. As for it being dirty on the part of Krejci i don't think Crosby is saying that. He's trying to say he doesn't know when it could have happened but thinks it might have been that play. Sure Crosby cries a lot but I don't think he's pointing the finger at Krejci.  He's fully aware it's hockey and bumps like that will happen all the time .  This is what worries him and I think the Pens organization.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

His actions throughout the rest of that game clearly state otherwise. Constantly running his mouth at Krejci and other Bruins and slashing him at the faceoff dot shows he was angry about something. Pretty evident that the elbow was the only inciting incident, unless this is from previous games, but I've never seen anything to indicate that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci

The thread title say's Crosby fingers DK.  Ok, where's the link?

If your going to reference someone, at least post what they said..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't have the link (will try to find it), but I read an article yesterday that said when the press was aksing Crosby about the source of the concussion, he "confirmed" that it was from the Krejci hit and not the Kunitz collision.  I don't know how accurate that was but I read it, honestly.

I agree with lambda above too.  Crosby spent half of that game chirping at Krejci and slashing him, so it would seem quite reasonable that he was still bent about the elbow.  Despite the fact that it was plainly obvious the elbow was unintentional and clipped Crosby inadvertantly as he went for a hit.  I guess star players should be above accidental things like that...

Great player and the setback is a shame, but I think it's pretty clear he's acting like a little b***t about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

"If you had to look at one hit then yeah...if anything it was probably that one. It was a good one." -- Crosby

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Perhaps I was confused - I thought Wheatskins was saying that Crosby shouldn't complain about the elbow because he had it coming after all the chirping he did at Krejčí all game long.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Crosby blames Krejci

Still need to change the title of the thread.  It didn't need clarification - it needs to be changed.

I think Wheat means Crosby has some Marchand in him - he chirps, he gets his digs in.  So did Gordie Howe.  But no one ever suggested they should bubblewrap Gordie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

People asked him how it happened. He said it was probably that one. Whats the problem? I didnt see any whines in that quote.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Good. we lose Savard. They lose Crsoby. Nice going Krejci

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby blames Krejci:
    [QUOTE]Still need to change the title of the thread.  It didn't need clarification - it needs to be changed. I think Wheat means Crosby has some Marchand in him - he chirps, he gets his digs in.  So did Gordie Howe.  But no one ever suggested they should bubblewrap Gordie.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

My Good Bookboy, Gordie didn't wring the ears of the Officials. And certainly didn't point fingers.

He, at least, dropped the gloves.

The title doesn't need to be changed. The insuation by Sid is a continuation of the on-ice battle between him and Krejci from that game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci:
    [QUOTE]People asked him how it happened. He said it was probably that one. Whats the problem? I didnt see any whines in that quote.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

But, did you watch the game kel?  Crosby's mouth and stick carried on as if Krejci had stabbed him, when it was clearly an accidental clip.  His post game comments continue to paint a picture of Krejci drilling him with a "good one" thereby causing his latest concussion.  Bylsma was much more tactful.  Not the first time Crosby has cried foul over normal hockey contact either.

Anyhow, I hope he's back soon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby blames Krejci:
    [QUOTE]Still need to change the title of the thread.  It didn't need clarification - it needs to be changed. Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Quit making my think about it --  were they in Crosby's Chevette at Lookout Point after the prom??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]People asked him how it happened. He said it was probably that one. Whats the problem? I didnt see any whines in that quote.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

This is the way I see it also. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Krejci shouldnt let anyone finger him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Crosby cries in every game. No one wants to denigrate his original injury, but his collision with Kunitz was much heavier than Kreji's inadvertant tap. Crosby was chirping all thru the game, and really trying to upset Kreji, who didn't over react.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci : But, did you watch the game kel?  Crosby's mouth and stick carried on as if Krejci had stabbed him, when it was clearly an accidental clip.  His post game comments continue to paint a picture of Krejci drilling him with a "good one" thereby causing his latest concussion.  Bylsma was much more tactful.  Not the first time Crosby has cried foul over normal hockey contact either. Anyhow, I hope he's back soon.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know he cries to the officials every game, but so what. Him and Ovechkin do some pretty nasty stick work and get away with it, So does Chara.

The example on 24/7 last year when he told the official "you called nothing the whole third period and now your calling that?"....I have no problem with that stuff.
    I hope he comes back, the game is so much better with him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

The contact between Crosby & Krejci was incidental- enough said.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

He shouldnt lead with his face anyhow even if he was "sneaking" up while Krecji's back was turned albeit momentarily before he whipped around inadvertently landing his elbow/shoulder into Crosby's lips

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

ironic after his dirty elbow to foligno a few games back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cgtx2lsul4