Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci

Saying the injury was a result of the contact with Krejci is waaaaaay different from saying he blamed him.  I agree....change the title. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci:
    [QUOTE]ironic after his dirty elbow to foligno a few games back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cgtx2lsul4
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Cindy does this sort of thing waaay more than most people seem to want to acknowledge. I love how he throws the elbow then lets Kunitz jump in before he turns around to face Foligno. The announcer was great...Crosby gets 2 minutes for elbowing Foligno in the face and Foligno gets 2 minutes for absorbing that elbow.
    He's dirty, plain and simple.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

LMAO on the ovary comment!  Oh BTW Book, Crosby whinned about shaking hands with the opponents after the Cup win as well.  What a darling!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In response to "Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci : Yeah, I know he cries to the officials every game, but so what. Him and Ovechkin do some pretty nasty stick work and get away with it, So does Chara. The example on 24/7 last year when he told the official "you called nothing the whole third period and now your calling that?"....I have no problem with that stuff. I hope he comes back, the game is so much better with him. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE] Are you really a Bruins fan?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tylerwhidden. Show tylerwhidden's posts

Re: Crosby Fingers Krejci

+1

In Response to Re: Crosby Fingers Krejci:
    [QUOTE]You need to change the title of your thread.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby fingers (blames) Krejci:
    [QUOTE]Saying the injury was a result of the contact with Krejci is waaaaaay different from saying he blamed him.  I agree....change the title. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

and even better said  Great stuff scoot.
    One thing for sure we can all agree that since his return (with exception of his first game) he kept on whining to the refs and players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

Cam Neely, Marc Savard and Steve Hinze only three Bruins Careers. They way I see it we are only down by two. But seriously he preaches all year about how the NHL needs to curb headshots and he throws a vicious one himself to me that is quite hypcritical. If the NHL is serious about fixing problems like this then quit letting the stars get away with it. They seem to give them a break, lets be honest if that was Tootoo or Sutton throwing that elbow or Ovie's spear on Neil they would have been suspended. And this Crosby sh it...... were till down by 2.