Crosby - No complaints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Crosby - No complaints

Did anyone else notice he and his teammates, took it down a couple of notches in the complaint department last night? After Boychuk gave Crosby the business and knocked his helmet off Crosby continued to play and even got a scoring chance. I was waiting for Crosby to verbally assault the nearest official once the play was over and didnt see it.

i saw the usual acts of disagreement when a penalty was called but nowhere near the amount of complaining as there were in the first two games. I wonder if they got a memo from the league or it was adressed in-house.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Crosby - No complaints

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Did anyone else notice he and his teammates, took it down a couple of notches in the complaint department last night? After Boychuk gave Crosby the business and knocked his helmet off Crosby continued to play and even got a scoring chance. I was waiting for Crosby to verbally assault the nearest official once the play was over and didnt see it.

i saw the usual acts of disagreement when a penalty was called but nowhere near the amount of complaining as there were in the first two games. I wonder if they got a memo from the league or it was adressed in-house.

Desperation can lead to uncharacteristic behaviour.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Did anyone else notice he and his teammates, took it down a couple of notches in the complaint department last night?  I wonder if they got a memo from the league or it was adressed in-house.

Desperation can lead to uncharacteristic behaviour. [/QUOTE]

LoL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I thought Healy said something about the fact that the refs went over to both benches & told them they weren't going to be tolerating the complaining. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Boston is not the place to come for a media or public spa-treatment for an opposing star.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You have to think that somebody spoke to him after Game 1.  That was an outright embarassment and he hasn't been nearly as bad since.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

You have to think that somebody spoke to him after Game 1.  That was an outright embarassment and he hasn't been nearly as bad since.

So true.....I'm with you Fletch!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I thought Healy said something about the fact that the refs went over to both benches & told them they weren't going to be tolerating the complaining. 

I'm guessing thats more likely what happned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I liked when te Bruins had too many men on the ice in OT, on the Penguins bench I saw 10 refs get up .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Or maybe he just saw some of the coverage he was getting from the various news outlets. Even he would have to admit he looked like a baby after game one and it also didn't seem as if anyone was coming to his defense. He knew he had to man up. He's trying at least.