Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions

In response to "Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions": [QUOTE]And apparently he's blaming on Krejci.  So, not when he collided with his own teammate and got up slowly??? http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/12/crosby-out-indefinitely-with-concussion-eyes-krejci-elbow/ Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE] Crosby is a weasel constantly doing little dirty things(look up Crosby slew foot) then because he loses blames the player who was agitating him all night. Guy needs to grow up he has lost so much of my respect lately.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Hello Sid, this is Karma. Karma...this is Sid. Mingle...enjoy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Not sure where this talk of him blaming Krejci is coming from. I listened to the presser... A reporter asked if it was the hit from Krejci, he said it was possible, there is no wayof saying for sure and he couldn't say one hit did it. He then went on to say that the collision with Letang was much harder, gave him more of a shock, so it was more likely that was a factor in the symptoms returning. Although, personally, I believe that when they collided, after the initial knee-on-knee hit, as they collided and tumbled to the ice, Letang's knee was inadvertently driven into Crosby's ovaries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions:
    [QUOTE]Not sure where this talk of him blaming Krejci is coming from. I listened to the presser... A reporter asked if it was the hit from Krejci, he said it was possible, there is no wayof saying for sure and he couldn't say one hit did it. He then went on to say that the collision with Letang was much harder, gave him more of a shock, so it was more likely that was a factor in the symptoms returning. Although, personally, I believe that when they collided, after the initial knee-on-knee hit, as they collided and tumbled to the ice, Letang's knee was inadvertently driven into Crosby's ovaries.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]
    The link provided by the OP contains a quote from Crosby in which he says if he had to pick the hit that caused his new sympyoms, the DK hit was it. Your shot to ovaries idea is just as likely to blame though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I just hope this isnt the end.  He is a great great talent....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

WTL - awesome.

When the Penguins won the cup for Sid, I had a Penguin fan in my house.  True Story.  Guy said something like "I know you don't like the Penguins, but you've got to like the story of Sid the Kid winning the Cup!"  When I said aw F... no, he asked why.  I said I can't stand his whining (among other things).  This, of course, provoked the usual defensive reaction: "oh come on!  When did he whine?"  I said he whined three times since they won the CUP!  He whined to Ron McLean that the cup was really heavy, he whined that it was tough to watch the last five minutes from the bench, and he whined...well about one more thing I've since forgotten.  His whole attitude was that things weren't perfect for Sidney so he wasn't going to get all excited.  I can't stand him.

Even so, I'd rather he play for years and get creamed by the Bruins year after year than see him out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions:
    [QUOTE]I just hope this isnt the end.  He is a great great talent....
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Whiney little beech or not, he is a joy to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

playing the concussion card seems to be the way in todays game. after millers imbelishment, becoming skeptical of this injury. Can't understand after hortons hellish hit he took and still plays. was crosbys hits as bad? haven't seen him get hit  like savard or horton.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Just read through the Vancouver Sun article and the comments....no mentions of the B's in the comments, even though it pretty clearly stated that he hasn't played since he played the Bruins in one of the first few sentences.

However, the commenters are talking all sorts of rag time, trying to turn hockey into a soft game. They want softer pads. No more fighting. No more touch-up icing. Full cages.

I can go with the softer pads, and maybe some harsher suspensions, but you know.....it's hard to suspend a guy as long as he's out when the one who hit them may have had no ill intent at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ef sid and the pens...they all backed cooke after his savard hit. sid himself through an elbow in front of his own net(penalized), in one of his first games back. he called it a "hockey play". now 4 or 5 pens are out with head injuries.... weh weh weh. karmas a beech.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Absinthe. Show Absinthe's posts

Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions **or knee?**

More than meets the eye, per
    Brian Metzer
    RT Sidney Crosby may be having symptoms, however I just heard from a 2nd Source that Sid is also having left knee trouble.

It may a bit of "padding" to lay this all at Krejci's doorstep rather than Sid's own teammate's accidental hit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Hello Sid, this is Karma. Karma...this is Sid. Mingle...enjoy.
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Good one, Walk!

Don Cherry commented on his show that he didn't like the way Sid was playing, going around chopping, hacking and messing around. Don said that he was playing like he's "looking for trouble." And that a player like him "shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions **or knee?**

In Response to Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions **or knee?**:
    More than meets the eye, per @Brian_Metzer Brian Metzer RT @JoshRimerHockey Sidney Crosby may be having symptoms, however I just heard from a 2nd Source that Sid is also having left knee trouble. It may a bit of "padding" to lay this all at Krejci's doorstep rather than Sid's own teammate's accidental hit.
    Posted by Absinthe

This is my opinion as well. Sid may have PCS but he may be using it to mask his knee problem (albeit not major or anything).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

The curse of Matt Cooke is on you now...  Sid the little Drama queen can stay out as long as Marc Savard does. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hello Sid, this is Karma. Karma...this is Sid. Mingle...enjoy. Posted by WalkTheLine

+100!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Karma has Malkin and Crosby out indefinitely.

Compliments of Ulf Samuelson and Matt Cooke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Crosby cleared for contact today. 

Great news for the league.

Bad news for the bruins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Crosby cleared for contact today.  Great news for the league. Bad news for the bruins.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

I know it's not good for the B's but I hope he comes back and stays, love watching him play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I just want the B's to beat the Laffs tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions : I know it's not good for the B's but I hope he comes back and stays, love watching him play.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I know the rangers are good, but with a healthy crosby the Penguins are the best in the league.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions : I know the rangers are good, but with a healthy crosby the Penguins are the best in the league.

I think your right, I'd say theyre a legit threat without him as well but the favorites if he comes back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

When the healthy Bruins played the healthy Penguins, the Bruins looked significantly better. I have a couple of friends who are Pens fans and they just kind of shook their head saying that Bruins team has no weakness. I think the Pens are awesome and they are better than the Rangers, but if Boston gets the two RW's back their depth is unmatched. A Pens-Bruins playoff match could be epic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hate to be a downer, but the sidney crosby story does not have a happy ending. think about how harmless the contact was that sat him out this past time. just sayin'. he's an incredible talent, undoubtedly, but he is damaged goods. i'd prefer horton not return this season, let him rest and try again next year. everyone can say..."but the doctors cleared him"- to that i'd say..."wasn't he cleared before that last time also?" - it's a sad reality folks, let's get used to it. once you've had "the big one", your days are numbered in the nhl. am i glad sid's cleared for contact, of course. that means he's feeling better, great for him. it says nothing about his future in the nhl. sad but true. i'd be willing to put $ on the fact that he doesn't play another full season in the nhl the rest of his career. ask mark savard 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]hate to be a downer, but the sidney crosby story does not have a happy ending. think about how harmless the contact was that sat him out this past time. just sayin'. he's an incredible talent, undoubtedly, but he is damaged goods. i'd prefer horton not return this season, let him rest and try again next year. everyone can say..."but the doctors cleared him"- to that i'd say..."wasn't he cleared before that last time also?" - it's a sad reality folks, let's get used to it. once you've had "the big one", your days are numbered in the nhl. am i glad sid's cleared for contact, of course. that means he's feeling better, great for him. it says nothing about his future in the nhl. sad but true. i'd be willing to put $ on the fact that he doesn't play another full season in the nhl the rest of his career. ask mark savard 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I take it you didn't follow the soft-tissue story?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yeah, and Bergeron had "the big one" and has taken some nasty head hits since without long term problems. I am concerned about Crosby's future, but I would hardly write him off at this point.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby out again indefinitely.....recurrence of concussion symptions : I take it you didn't follow the soft-tissue story? http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7525255/sidney-crosby-pittsburgh-penguins-dealing-soft-tissue-injury-neck