Crosby to miss next 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Crosby to miss next 2 games

Apparently he took a hard hit vs. B's...was it when he collided with his own teammate...part of the Krecji shenanigans...or another incident??  I thought he hurt his leg when he collided with his teammate...wonder when it happened?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

Re: Crosby to miss next 2 games

they're just being cautious they said he took the impact test and said he did fine on it.  They seem to be blaming when he hit his teammate

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

It was likely the collision with Kunitz or the Pens would be complaining about the B's player that did it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Maybe he hurt himself crosschecking Krejci.
    In Response to Crosby to miss next 2 games:
    [QUOTE]Apparently he took a hard hit vs. B's...was it when he collided with his own teammate...part of the Krecji shenanigans...or another incident??  I thought he hurt his leg when he collided with his teammate...wonder when it happened?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

dehydrated from crying possibly.  i understand caution but to announce 2 games already is just embarrassing, does this kid have no pride?

not saying its his idea but imagine management telling a Ryan Smyth type player theyre keeping him out for 2 games just incase, he'd probably stab them with his skates.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

yeast infection

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

It looked like he twisted his ankle. In which case, finishing the game before it swells up, and then being back out there after 2 games is reasonable, if not long enough.
    Don't get me wrong, I was making fun of him for being a crybaby the whole game... but this seems legit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

From AP:
    "Crosby to miss the next to games from what the team doctors call "a dialated ax-wound".

There you have it.

Sections
Shortcuts