Crosby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Re: Crosby

Good to see he is back. It's definitely better having one of the best in the world playing rather than sitting. The rest of the league better be careful though. I hope it's not a Bruin who is the first to bump him or sneeze in his vicinity. The league will be watching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Crosby will only make the Pens an even more dangerous team...........if, and it's a big if, he can stay healthy. We know what happened to Savard.....and a list of others suffering serious concussions. Would be a shame to see him knocked out of the game........I hope that doesn't happen. He's been a phenomenal player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby:
    Glad Sid's okay, but f.u.ck the Penguins. Can't wait for 12-5. I hope the Bruins beat the sh.t out of them and win 8-0. They ended the careers of Neely & Savvy. I hope their team bus goes off a cliff.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Couldn't agree with this more!   To h.......ll  with the penguins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The schedule/coincidence/fate is a funny thing, eh?  As luck would have it he returns tonight against the Isles.  Aren't they the club the Pens had some big-time hostilities with led by Trevor Gillies and ex-NYI Zenon Konopka last season?  I'm not suggesting anything will happen.  Just one of those things.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In case anyone forgot, Crosby is the best player in the game. Love watchin' a guy play that can deliver.  Can't wait to see Seguin vs. Crosby :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I hate Samuelsson and Cooke but I loved watching Lemieux play and now it is the same with Crosby.  I didn't see Howe in his prime but I feel blessed to have seen Orr, Gretzky, Lemieux and now Crosby play at the top of their games.  They are players who are in another league of their own.  Way to go Sid.  I hope you can duplicate tonight's effort when you play in Montreal Saturday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Saturday Crosby better keep his head up playing against Subban. He got caught once punching to head before making a hit on Marchand.   He did it again but didn't get caught .
    Sid keep your head up !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I wonder what he comes back at. how long wil it take before he is 100%? I hope is back to what he was becasue he is great to watch and great for the game.
    Posted by kelvana33

4 pts, 8 SOG, and 14/21 on the dot in his first game back.  If he's not 100%, then things could be scary when he gets there.

Good to see Sid back at 'er.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He's been practicing hard for some time, I think he's in top shape and has his timing already.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In case anyone forgot, Crosby is the best player in the game. Love watchin' a guy play that can deliver.  Can't wait to see Seguin vs. Crosby :)
    Posted by OatesCam

As of now there is no comparison

Sid />>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seguin

Lets talk when Seguin has a few 100+ point seasons under his belt. As much as I dont like the pens/crosby he dominates the game like no other. 2 Goals 2 Assists after missing 10 months???

That is something special.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That first goal was vintage SID and loving how the hockey media is jumping on the Penguins bandwagon already. I was amped for last nights game always am before the Habs-Bruins play. The anticipation is like playoff like however I CANNOT wait for Dec. 5th when the Bs play Sr. SID and the Quins!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

That first goal was vintage SID and loving how the hockey media is jumping on the Penguins bandwagon already. I was amped for last nights game always am before the Habs-Bruins play. The anticipation is like playoff like however I CANNOT wait for Dec. 5th when the Bs play Sr. SID and the Quins!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yes,  The two powers in the East Collide.  I think that could be the East Finals this year. 
    Must land a top 2 dman to help Chara.  Maybe Souray will be available.  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby : Yes,  The two powers in the East Collide.  I think that could be the East Finals this year.  Must land a top 2 dman to help Chara.  Maybe Souray will be available.  :)
    Posted by shuperman

the way things are going in Dallas they'll need Souray for the playoffs.
    On a personal note I would have loved to see Souray with the Bruins that way I could score some good tickets and passes .  He's an ex-client of mine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby : the way things are going in Dallas they'll need Souray for the playoffs. On a personal note I would have loved to see Souray with the Bruins that way I could score some good tickets and passes .  He's an ex-client of mine.
    Posted by BsLegion

Well tell him he is dominating the Bruins Blog with Shuperman at the wheel.  Maybe he can score us tickets to fly down to Dallas. 
    Souray and Chara launching bombs would be comical for sure and I think Souray has earned himself a new extension. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I was listening to THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports this afternoon and host Bob McCown along with Damien Cox and Nick Kypreos were delivering their take on Crosby's performance last night.  Cox said an over-riding question was how he would play once he came back but based on last night, it would appear he was close to pre-injury form. 

Kypreos said something I found curious.  The panel mentioned how fortunate Crosby was to return with no apparent ill-effects.  Kypreos immediately said Patrice Bergeron was someone who returned from a concussion "and was not the same player."  His tone suggested he was somehow now inferior.  I agree Bergeron is not the same player as before the Jones hit.  Fact is I think he's a more complete and superior player.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The panel mentioned how fortunate Crosby was to return with no apparent ill-effects.  Kypreos immediately said Patrice Bergeron was someone who returned from a concussion "and was not the same player."  His tone suggested he was somehow now inferior.  I agree Bergeron is not the same player as before the Jones hit.  Fact is I think he's a more complete and superior player.Posted by RichHillOntario

I would tweet, email or call into the show with this question to the deep thinking Kypreos RHO "Has Sid the Great survived a collision with Dennis Seidenberg a few months into his comeback or a straight on head to head hit from Giroux yet ?"

I foresee smoke coming out the bent nose head of mighty Nick when posed this question...

Sections
Shortcuts