Crosby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Crosby

SID,S back monday night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Crosby

I don't like the Waddlers but Crosby is good for hockey.

Hope he stays well....and is golfing in April.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wonder what he comes back at. how long wil it take before he is 100%? I hope is back to what he was becasue he is great to watch and great for the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Crosby:
    [QUOTE]I wonder what he comes back at. how long wil it take before he is 100%? I hope is back to what he was becasue he is great to watch and great for the game.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Opponent or not, I'd like to see Crosby make a Bergeron-like recovery. I hate seeing any good athlete cut down in his prime.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Great news.  I'm not a big fan but he is good for the game.  Good luck Sid.  Stay healthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I dislike the sandbagging Pens, super hypocrtite mario and cindy criesby, but I don't wish him brain damage so I suppose I have to hope, grudgingly, for a full recovery. I guess. Not happy about it though. :P

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup, I am a Crosby fan for one reason.  He is good for hockey, does he make Pittsburgh better, only as much as a player can make.  Parentheically, he is going to take at least 6 months to return to the play he once enjoyed.  Directly speaking, Pittsburgh is a lame organization.  They borrowed the colors of the Bs from the Steelers NFL affiliiation, the are lucky to suck and get great draft picks (90s and 2000), and lastly they just might win the Stanley Cup this season.  Now if that is not motivation nothing is! I am for Crosby's return! Hope you understand that diverted logic.  Go Bs!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

You can bet it is no coincidence they are playing the Islanders.

I don't enjoy seeing anyone hurt (although some test my good nature), so good for him to be back at it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Why, is Trevor Gillies dressing for NYI?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I hate to admit it but Penguins games are fun to watch. The Pens aren't even in that gray, I can tolerate them area ... I actually dislike the franchise a great deal. However, as they are built today, they are a very good, very fast team.

Dan Bylsma is the best coach in the game. Claude Julien and Mike Babcock are good but after his team's injuries last season and this season, Bylsma is tops at his craft. Systems work. Toughness. Ability to make average to mediocre players play above their normal level.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

By no means am I a Penguins fan but as a HUGE fan of the game of hockey I'm glad to see Sid back on the ice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want a Pittsburgh hockey star cut down, equaling karma would be fine with me just so I can hear Lemieux whine some more. I have no sympathy for Crosby as both hits on Sid were hockey plays, the hits that disrupted Neely and Savard's careers were not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I am a big Crosby fan.  Before he was hurt he was the best player in the game by far.  I hope he comes back, can stay healthy and play at the same level he did before he was hurt.  It will then be fun when Boston eliminates him and his Penguins in the Conference final on the way to their back to back cups, with the next great star Tyler Seguin leading the way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I am a big Crosby fan.  Before he was hurt he was the best player in the game by far.  I hope he comes back, can stay healthy and play at the same level he did before he was hurt.  It will then be fun when Boston eliminates him and his Penguins in the Conference final on the way to their back to back cups, with the next great star Tyler Seguin leading the way.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    Got to agree with you Hunt. Beating the Pens feels even better when they've got a full lineup.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby : Got to agree with you Hunt. Beating the Pens feels even better when they've got a full lineup.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for and be thankful Pitt wasnt completely healthy last yr.  That team has some cap room as well.  They are gonna be scarey...very scarey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Screw "Sid" and the good for the game nonsense, hockey is doing just fine without him. He can stay out as long as Savard does.

While I'm at it... a Penguin? Seriously, a Penguin is on your chest ? No sympathy for team mates of Matt Cooke , and any other "Penguins". Oh yeah...and they took our colors -

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NBA lockout might help the game more than Sid right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby : Be careful what you wish for and be thankful Pitt wasnt completely healthy last yr.  That team has some cap room as well.  They are gonna be scarey...very scarey.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Luck doesn't win Cups Shupe. Boston hammered Pitt last year when they had a full lineup. The Champs don't fear other teams. It's the other way around.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby : Luck doesn't win Cups Shupe. Boston hammered Pitt last year when they had a full lineup. The Champs don't fear other teams. It's the other way around.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  Luck is very important in any cup win.  Everything has to line up perfectly in most cup wins.  I think luck, health and good fortune are the most important. 
    We can never go back and I am happy b/c of it.  But had Pitt been completely healthy last year...all year they would have ran away with the Eastern Conference last year during the reg. season.  I thought they were going to win the cup as well.  But thats why you play the games.  And history is history. 
    The Pens if healthy this year will be favored again and like I said have cap space to add some pieces.  They are already an extremely well coached team. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby : I disagree.  Luck is very important in any cup win.  Everything has to line up perfectly in most cup wins.  I think luck, health and good fortune are the most important.  We can never go back and I am happy b/c of it.  But had Pitt been completely healthy last year...all year they would have ran away with the Eastern Conference last year during the reg. season.  I thought they were going to win the cup as well.  But thats why you play the games.  And history is history.  The Pens if healthy this year will be favored again and like I said have cap space to add some pieces.  They are already an extremely well coached team. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how in one thread, you can argue that the Caps need to trade Alexander Ovechkin because he hasn't won a cup, and then make a comment in another thread minutes later that suggests winning the cup is only a matter of good fortune and luck..

some pretty flimsy statements Shup. Check your logic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crosby : I don't understand how in one thread, you can argue that the Caps need to trade Alexander Ovechkin because he hasn't won a cup, and then make a comment in another thread minutes later that suggests winning the cup is only a matter of good fortune and luck.. some pretty flimsy statements Shup. Check your logic.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

Logic?  Heading into the start of the season Pitts team was outstanding.  I truly believe if healthy they would have one the cup.  Not sure what the odds were but I dont believe I was alone.
    Luck-Good Fortune and Health.  Boston had it all in their cup run.  O personally think a healthy Pitt team would have been extremely hard to get by.  They had no Malkin and no Crosby for a majority of the year and still had one of the best records in the league.  Pretty outstanding.

My Ovie thread is a little bit more than that.  And it was a would you?  Not a they should.  When Mr. Gretzky gets dealt anyone can get dealt.  I'm sure there was logic to that deal? 
    Ovie is a cap hit of 9 million.  Ovie has fallen off as the worlds top player.  Ovie is not a leader of that team.  His play and passion are gone.  He would get them a boat load of talent.  That team is talented and young. 
    It wasnt a they need to trade him.  Its a would you trade him.  For the right pkg anyone is available.  And they have a lot of areas they could improve on.  Lets just go fantasy trade scenario.
    Morrow/Neal for Ovie.  Do you make this deal? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Benn not Neal

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I want a Pittsburgh hockey star cut down, equaling karma would be fine with me just so I can hear Lemieux whine some more. I have no sympathy for Crosby as both hits on Sid were hockey plays, the hits that disrupted Neely and Savard's careers were not.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I do like Crosby , being Canadian but I cannot argue with your point.  Our stars were dealt cheap shots.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Glad Sid's okay, but f.u.ck the Penguins. Can't wait for 12-5. I hope the Bruins beat the sh.t out of them and win 8-0. They ended the careers of Neely & Savvy. I hope their team bus goes off a cliff.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]I dislike the sandbagging Pens, super hypocrtite mario and cindy criesby, but I don't wish him brain damage so I suppose I have to hope, grudgingly, for a full recovery. I guess. Not happy about it though. :P
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Is that fence-sitting or what :-) 

I know what you mean. I can't stand Mario, and Pittsburgh has been the luckiest team around when it comes to drafting. They won the Syd Lotto, and got Eugene as a second pick, and Stall as a 3rd pick. How lucky can you be. And they employ the dirtiest player in hockey. 

But I really do like watching Sydney play. He is by far the best player in the NHL.