Crosby

He's good.

The B's should trade for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Crosby

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He's good.

You can't gut your team for one guy NAS, you know that !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pittsburgh lost to Florida last night.  With Malkin out, they're not going anywhere this year.  They may be looking to shed some salary. 

Tardif, a third round pick and a cup that Eddie Shore peed into should get this deal done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Pittsburgh lost to Florida last night.  With Malkin out, they're not going anywhere this year.  They may be looking to shed some salary. 

Tardif, a third round pick and a cup that Eddie Shore peed into should get this deal done.

Can't have it, its in the Springfield sports Hall of fame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Yeah he's good.  May be worth kicking the tires on him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

No doubt he would improve the Powerplay.  Do the Bruins have any Jimmy Carson type players to give up?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I don't think you'd get him for anything less than Jimmy Carson, Martin Gelinas, Jason Miller, Martin Rucinsky and Nick Stadjuhar.  You could probably talk the Pens into throwing in Pascal Dupuis and Derek Engellend for that price.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That's crazy. PC would at least have to include a signed Mark Mowers "Winnie the Pooh" jersey...at least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Mario would disapprove the trade.  Speaking French Canadian is a priority in Pittsburgh.  Although maybe a Bergeron and Caron would work.  The cap hit does not make sense though as I come down from my hashish high.  Seriously what team would make a trade now.....it is just posturing with the Briere discussions.  I believe the TT trade was discussed with Mark Streit involved in the discussions.  I should write for the Bleacher Report.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

tough price to pay but i'd consider giving up Khudo for him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

You might get Ovie for that LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

If we only had Hamill.......sigh......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He's good.

Finally!  A trade proposal that makes perfect sense for both teams.

I would say 90% likely that this will happen.

It's missing only one critical element - you forgot to say that your "sources" told you about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Hamilton, Seguin and Khudo for Crosby.

Sections
Shortcuts