crossing the line !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

crossing the line !

For all the Bruin fans who like the Turk. Myself a Niagara Region resident will always put Sanderson on my top ten list. His new book "crossing the line " has some good impressive ratings.

For any posters in the Niagara Region or are willing to travel a bit further. The Turk will be having an autograph session promoting his new book, at the Niagara Square mall. The days are on Saturday Oct. 20th (  between 12:00 and 2:00) time)  The best direction is south on the QEW towards fort erie/buffalo and take Mountain Rd. exit and go right in Niagara Falls,Ontario can't miss the mall from here.

Also he will be in Oshawa, Ontario on the 18th of October at the cole book store at 7:00 PM. II do not know the Oshawa area maybe maybe an Oshawa resident can get more info for us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: crossing the line !

In response to boborielly224's comment:

For all the Bruin fans who like the Turk. Myself a Niagara Region resident will always put Sanderson on my top ten list. His new book "crossing the line " has some good impressive ratings.

For any posters in the Niagara Region or are willing to travel a bit further. The Turk will be having an autograph session promoting his new book, at the Niagara Square mall. The days are on Saturday Oct. 20th (  between 12:00 and 2:00) time)  The best direction is south on the QEW towards fort erie/buffalo and take Mountain Rd. exit and go right in Niagara Falls,Ontario can't miss the mall from here.

Also he will be in Oshawa, Ontario on the 18th of October at the cole book store at 7:00 PM. II do not know the Oshawa area maybe maybe an Oshawa resident can get more info for us.

Bobo, you have your ramps mixed up.

The McLeod Rd. exit is the best off the QEW. The mall is right there when you get off the ramp.

This might be worth going to. His first book was one that I enjoyed. One of the greatest characters the NHL has known.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: crossing the line !

Thanx Chowda you are correct i always get those exits mixed up. Dah! This is what happens when I drink too much coffe in the morning.

Sections
Shortcuts