Crowd asleep...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Crowd asleep...

...because of the ceremony ???
    It seems so quiet, isnt'it ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Re: Crowd asleep...

What ceremony ?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

They retired Jim Nill's number.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Crowd asleep...:
    They retired Jim Nill's number.
    Posted by hangnail

Too funny, hang.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Crowd was full of pink hats. Couple in front of me watched the game through their iPhones for 5 minutes then flirted like teenagers for the rest of the game (they were ~40). A woman behind me kept saying she just wanted Thornton to fight and continued to yell "come on (player with the puck)" to show her partner how she knew every player (sweet lady, very low hockey IQ). Same think happened when the sox won in 04, year after it was a social event not a sporting event. Crowd not realizing calls that were made and not realizing that we were on the PK to start the third. God I hope this isn't the ame crowd for the playoffs.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Crowd asleep...:
    In Response to Re: Crowd asleep... : Sure was a good thing that Sutherland came through for those pink hat people. Suggest the upcoming playoff crowd should all wear their favorite ref jersey...like #13, #11, #24 and et al.
    Posted by null

Only the Shadowknows who picks the refs.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you're on to something null... there's only one thing i have a problem with, how is it gregory's daddy got the ENTIRE NUCKS TEAM to lay an egg in game 7? they must have been rewarded handsomely($$$$$) for agreeing to not score a single goal in their home barn. NOT ONE MEASELY GOAL. look into that could ya please... this goes deeper than we think. come to think of it, luongo was undoubtedly on the take, HE SCORED ON HIMSELF. people think you're an idiot, i on the other hand know the truth. you are no idiot, you are a whiner. weh weh 

Sections
Shortcuts