Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?

What do you think? I sure as hell hope he gets a standing ovation. And it has absolutely nothing to do with politics, as I am apolitical. It has to do with being a fan of the Bruins, and probably one of the best goalies in the world right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?

I hope he starts, i hope he gets the win, i hope he gets cheered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?:
    [QUOTE]I hope he starts, i hope he gets the win, i hope he gets cheered.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    I expect all of those things to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

Cooler heads will prevail and he'll get cheered and get the SO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I hope he starts, i hope he gets the win, i hope he gets cheered.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

There you go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think any Bruins fan would support him on the ice, no matter how you feel about his White House stunt.  Bygones...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Real Bruins fans couldn't care less about the uproar.  The Vezina winning, Conn Smythe winning, Stanley Cup Champion is playing for Boston tomorrow night.  That's all that matters.  The rest of the stuff is media created foolishness.

But, you know, thanks for starting yet another thread about the same subject.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Standing Ovation anything else you would have to wonder if pink hats have taken over the garden

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

TT can shut all his critics up with a stand-on-his-head shutout. And I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he did just that. That's just Timmy. He's a battler.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

[QUOTE]Real Bruins fans couldn't care less about the uproar.  The Vezina winning, Conn Smythe winning, Stanley Cup Champion is playing for Boston tomorrow night.  That's all that matters.  The rest of the stuff is media created foolishness. But, you know, thanks for starting yet another thread about the same subject.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Welcome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

All good thoughts to go along with Jeremy Jacobs' complete support in Ottowa. Go Get 'em Tim.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The guy is paid to stop pucks; he's not a political activist. Anyone who would even think about booing him for simply not attending the White House gathering is an idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Hopefully there will be no change in reaction, as the whole thing isn't relevant to the Bruins and him playing in net. That being said, this could affect him playing for Team USA in Sochi.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I doubt you will see much anti-TT sentiment. Even his appearance in the All-Star Game was a real positive for him and I think we all as fans appreciate his on-ice skill and how much his goaltending means to B's Success. I was very upset with him during the White House snub, but like I've said many times--we all say our peace, we all do what we have to do, then you go back to playing hockey. As someone said, he's paid to stop pucks, so now stop pucks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

oops

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]The guy is paid to stop pucks; he's not a political activist. Anyone who would even think about booing him for simply not attending the White House gathering is an idiot.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    I believe you have pointed out before that every city has its fair share of idiots.  I would not be surprised if there is some booing.  However, I expect any would quickly be drowned out by cheering; or perhaps proactively drowned out before anyone hears it.

This "story" really needs to loose its legs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

They loved him at the all star game because it was in canada.  They sometimes boo our national anthem in canada.  TT should be traded to canada as soon as contractually possible.  He should emigrate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Being Canadian and not too crazy about our starting goalie options for the National Team, In a perfect world TT remains a Bruin but applies for Canadian citizenship!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Special Oso. Show Special Oso's posts

Why cheer a guy who decided to make a team event about himself? What does that say to the rest of the team who actually went to the team event. Kind of a slap in the face to rest of the guys if you ask me.

Regardless of politics this was a team event and Tim Thomas decided to make it about him & then he decided to blame the media when the media actually noticed his little stunt after he put his feelings on facebook.

Maybe the fans should give the "team" a standing ovation for sticking together and putting their personal beliefs aside and all attending a "team" event.

I won't even get into Thomas requesting the 3rd period at the allstar game because it would give him a better opportuntiy for the "win" at a freaking allstar game. That certainly don't help the growing perception of his selfishness.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

He played in Finland right?  Wasn't Finland a former Soviet Satellite?  Ahaaaaaaa.

Dasvidanya Comrade Timmy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]Why cheer a guy who decided to make a team event about himself? What does that say to the rest of the team who actually went to the team event. Kind of a slap in the face to rest of the guys if you ask me. Regardless of politics this was a team event and Tim Thomas decided to make it about him & then he decided to blame the media when the media actually noticed his little stunt after he put his feelings on facebook. Maybe the fans should give the "team" a standing ovation for sticking together and putting their personal beliefs aside and all attending a "team" event. I won't even get into Thomas requesting the 3rd period at the allstar game because it would give him a better opportuntiy for the "win" at a freaking allstar game. That certainly don't help the growing perception of his selfishness.
    Posted by Special Oso[/QUOTE]

So I'm assuming you feel the same way about Chara putting himself in the hardest shot competition so that he could break his own record and win his 4th straight hardest shot?  I mean its just an all star thing right...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Special Oso. Show Special Oso's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night? : So I'm assuming you feel the same way about Chara putting himself in the hardest shot competition so that he could break his own record and win his 4th straight hardest shot?  I mean its just an all star thing right...
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]

No. I am talking about the actual game. Thomas requested he play the 3rd period just so he could have a better chance at getting his 4th win in an allstar game & then says " noone can take this from me? Who wants to take allstar wins from him?

He is probably the only one really trying. Thomas appears to be  a very strange person.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

[QUOTE]They loved him at the all star game because it was in canada.  They sometimes boo our national anthem in canada.  TT should be traded to canada as soon as contractually possible.  He should emigrate.
    Posted by schlich[/QUOTE]

Why don't you and your three posts go follow lawn bowling.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

"I know, but I had a better year than (President Herbert) Hoover." - 1930 Babe Ruth response to his salary of $80000 being more than the President's $75000

TT's 51 wins and SC-MVP, all added up, pretty sure that is a better year than Pres.O did last year.   TT took home 6M$ compared to OB's 400K$.

Just remember TT does not need anyone to pump his tires, and now that includes Presidents.-------Priceless

GOAT!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Wow, uneducated in both hockey and world affairs.

[QUOTE]He played in Finland right?  Wasn't Finland a former Soviet Satellite?  Ahaaaaaaa. Dasvidanya Comrade Timmy
    Posted by schlich[/QUOTE]