Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?

I highly doubt people would care about him not going to the White house so much that they boo him...

That's bordering on jingoism...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

In Response to Re: Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night?:
    In Response to Re: Crowd reaction to TT tomorrow night? : No. I am talking about the actual game. Thomas requested he play the 3rd period just so he could have a better chance at getting his 4th win in an allstar game & then says " noone can take this from me? Who wants to take allstar wins from him? He is probably the only one really trying. Thomas appears to be  a very strange person.
    Posted by Special Oso

I know I saw the game.  Was pretty entertaining and will agree that he was one of the few defensive guys trying. 
    But to rag on him for it and call him selfish but say that Chara wasn't when he picked himself to go into the hardest shot to try to win something similar and possibly "meaningless" is hypocritical to me.  They either both get props or they both don't.  

Edit to add: As a goalie we are all "weird". There is a poster who goes by Kelvana. Read his self-description of goalies if you have time. Its sums us up perfectly and summarizing it doesn't do it justice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Ahhh two new "bruins fans" ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Special Oso. Show Special Oso's posts

Ahhh two new "bruins fans" ignore.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

"New" Bruins fan because I am new to an "internet message board." Really??

I have been a Bruins fans much longer then when I signed on this site. To actually judge a fan on when they sign on a "message board" is embarrassing. Don't take yourself so seriously. The fact you have more post then me doesn't make you less or more of a fan. It also doesn't make you more or less knowledgeable.

The truth is you "ignore" me because I have a differing opinion then you. I get a kick out of "posters" on message boards who wear their amount of post like a badge of honour. It is hilarious really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't care what his political beleifs are, I'll be tuning in to watch my favorite hockey team play ( Hurry up and drop the puck!!!) and one of my favorite players play net. If he isnt starting, oh well, I love Tuuka too, not interested in who he votes for either, stop pucks, win games and entertain me. I would have killed for a Columbus/Islanders game these past couple of nights....Now lets go defend our title!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

What happened to Dr. CC's post.

I came to reply to it.

@ Special OSO.

I said nothing about the amount of posts having anything to do with anything. If you had 2304 posts and wandered over fromt he Pats board to make those comments I would have said the same thing. I laugh at you for getting so offended by my initial response to what you had posted.

You dont want that response? Prove to me that you have some opinions that are hockey related that are not just conjecture about teammates and the locker room when you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Real Bruins fans couldn't care less about the uproar.  The Vezina winning, Conn Smythe winning, Stanley Cup Champion is playing for Boston tomorrow night.  That's all that matters.  The rest of the stuff is media created foolishness. But, you know, thanks for starting yet another thread about the same subject.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Exactamundo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

TT made his point.  The fans reacted.  Now back to hockey, TT will not be booed. He will be cheered, shutout time.  But his record the last month or so is not stellar.  So he needs to make a point.  The only message to myself in this dead issue is "it is hockey stupid"!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

@IHL - I decided I should let you fight your own battle.  This is a hockey board, after all.  I try not to be a third-man-in when possible.  Wink

So... anyone know if anything happened?  I missed the beginning of the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

He played in Finland right?  Wasn't Finland a former Soviet Satellite?  Ahaaaaaaa. Dasvidanya Comrade Timmy
    Posted by schlich

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember Finland ever being part of the Soviet Union.
    I'm guessing the Finns would be insulted by that kind of assertion.

Sections
Shortcuts