...cruising to ot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...cruising to ot?

bruins gave up in the final 20 seconds.
    pathetic.

how many giveaways for mcquaid?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Re:...cruising to ot?

it's called Bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

ok to lose in the opening minute of ot but to blow it in the last minute of regulation, really????....

still, if not for TT the b's wouldn't even be in the game in the last minute....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

parts of the 3rd played like a van PP. How many times can Thomas save the bacon
    ??

The patty cake passes in the defensive zone are gonna be the end of me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re:...cruising to ot?:
    [QUOTE]Our play was disappointing at the end.  It hurts to lose a game 1-0 on a late goal.  Now I know how Tampa Bay felt.  Boychuk continues to be susceptible.  Seguin was horrendous tonight.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Boychuk continues to be awful....

once again the oaf overskates the puck, leading to disaster this time....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Our play was disappointing at the end.  It hurts to lose a game 1-0 on a late goal.  Now I know how Tampa Bay felt.  Boychuk continues to be susceptible.  Seguin was horrendous tonight.

if by susceptible, you mean he completely blows, then yes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Seguin?  Really.  Of all the guys you rip on the kid who hardly got on the ice? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I knew the nucks were going to get one they had the puck in our end it seemed for the entire  last 10 mins

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sd071. Show sd071's posts

I thought it was the opposite.  Boychuk's step-up on Kesler was too aggressive.  At that point, he should have been conservative and backed off.  With 20 seconds left, and Vancouver coming hard, playing for OT should have been the idea.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : Far too aggressive, and he isn't good enough to make anything happen.  Ference-Kampfer might be a good pairing. I'd still use Seguin on the second power play unit. PP1: Kaberle - Seidenberg - Krejci - Horton - Lucic/Peverley PP2: Ference - Bergeron - Seguin - Marchand - Ryder

forgot to mention that he can't handle the puck for his life.  i miss wideman

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : Boychuk continues to be awful.... once again the oaf overskates the puck, leading to disaster this time....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

He gets caught in deep once in a while but due to pinching in on the boards in the offensive zone. I'll take that over a retreating defenseman any day. He's plenty physical and makes some good plays for some of us who watch the enitre game and don't just sit there counting his every mistake.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : Far too aggressive, and he isn't good enough to make anything happen.  Ference-Kampfer might be a good pairing. I'd still use Seguin on the second power play unit. PP1: Kaberle - Seidenberg - Krejci - Horton - Lucic/Recchi PP2: Ference - Bergeron - Seguin - Peverley - Ryder
    rip him in one, PP on the next.  make your mind up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin was horrendous tonight.

What the heck are you talking about?  In the limited time he was out there, I saw nothing bad from him at all.  I saw a couple nice passes and one pretty good hit put on a guy near the blue line the the first period

Are you just one of these Seguin haters who forces that crap in nobody what actually happened?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : He gets caught in deep once in a while but due to pinching in on the boards in the offensive zone. I'll take that over a retreating defenseman any day. He's plenty physical and makes some good plays for some of us who watch the enitre game and don't just sit there counting his every mistake.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you usually, because Boston played a terrible last 10 minutes in the 3rd.  They didn't even have one dangerous scoring chance.  You have played a perfect game and now it is time to pounce with the pressure being on the home team, but no not a Claude coached team.  You just sit back and hope you get lucky while the the other team takes it to you.  I won't agree with you this time however because with less than 30 seconds to ot, you don't take a chance at your own blue-line.  It is stupid and inexcuseable and makes moot anything else you did in the game.  One other thing - Bruins need to punish the Canucks - hit their defense who have had injuries, hit Kesler who may stll have a groin injury.  This is not rocket science Claude.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Fingers should be pointed at Lucic for cruising to OT.  He was floating and it was his guy that  made the play / scored.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Whole team was exhausted with 2 minutes left. Thought Boychuk actually played a solid game (better than he has) with that one glaring mistake.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmanning. Show tmmanning's posts

[QUOTE]Fingers should be pointed at Lucic for cruising to OT.  He was floating and it was his guy that  made the play / scored.  
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]

Totally,Boychuk played a good game but that was a little too aggresive again. The the whole team was cruising but Lucic let his man by him. Thats the time of game to take a good penalty and hook that guy. Lucic needs to improve his play coming out of the defensive zone and at the blue line. Vancouver is good at the neutral zone transition and the Bruins needs to be aware during line changes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmanning. Show tmmanning's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : I mean that the team defense was worse when he was on the ice.  I still view him as one of the best goal scorers on our team.  That's why I'd still put him on the power play.

He forced the puck up ice a few times why the team changed up and turned it over once in the offensive zone once other than that he had no impact on the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

[QUOTE]parts of the 3rd played like a van PP. How many times can Thomas save the bacon ?? The patty cake passes in the defensive zone are gonna be the end of me.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]
    It's because they went into their "prevent defense". They were playing to get it into OT. Their record in OT is pretty good so far, so there you have it. That's what they were playing for. BIG MISTAKE!! They did that in game 7 last week...played to protect a lead for 7 minutes. Looked wicked bad doing it too. You gotta go with what got you there. Can't win without putting at least one behind the other guy who plays a pretty good game too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

You won't find the Canucks failing to backcheck. The Bs have to match them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : It's because they went into their "prevent defense". They were playing to get it into OT. Their record in OT is pretty good so far, so there you have it. That's what they were playing for. BIG MISTAKE!! They did that in game 7 last week...played to protect a lead for 7 minutes. Looked wicked bad doing it too. You gotta go with what got you there. Can't win without putting at least one behind the other guy who plays a pretty good game too.
    Posted by gaaucoin[/QUOTE]
    I couldn't disagree more. Boston kept up the forecheck after finally scoring in game 7. T-Bay barely found an opportunity to pull their goalie.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:...cruising to ot? : I couldn't disagree more. Boston kept up the forecheck after finally scoring in game 7. T-Bay barely found an opportunity to pull their goalie.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it.  I agree 100%!  Once they got that 1 - 0 lead they could smell blood and never let off the gas.  Like you said, TB had a hard time getting Roloson off the ice because the Bruins were in their zone almost the whole time!  Not sure what game 7 he was talking about.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

They did and it cost them.  I hate how the first and last minute of each period is such an adventure for this team.  I don't understand it, frankly.