Cry babies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Cry babies

http://nesn.com/2013/03/capitals-unhappy-with-bruins-bullying-especially-leading-up-to-matt-hendricks-fight/     We've heard all this before , from a certain team we played in the Stanley Cup finals !! Brings a big smile to my face . You want to play like tough guys , and then cry to your Mommy , when you get you get pummeled . Karl Alzner....someone will come calling for you , you had every opportunity to man up yesterday , instead you pull a puss bag move , and wait till you are in the safety of your dressing room , to call the Bruins " disgusting ". Can't wait for the next meeting between these two clubs !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Cry babies

I thought this was going to be a post about people here, crying that Horton got into a fight with a guy who can't score 50 goals in a season.

I can't believe Hendricks would fight someone with concussion issues.

Horton shouldn't be fighting.

CJ doesn't want Horton to fight.

Hendricks is a clown.

etc etc etc etc etc

Sad, really.  The guy rings up the Gordie Howe hat trick and people are covering their eyes for this safety.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I thought this was going to be a post about people here, crying that Horton got into a fight with a guy who can't score 50 goals in a season.

Hendricks is a clown.

etc etc etc etc etc

Sad, really.  The guy rings up the Gordie Howe hat trick and people are covering their eyes for this safety.

I'm not sure why this is so confusing for you. Most have no problem with Horton fighting with someone who wants to square off and fight. Hendricks stopped just short of throwing sand in Horton's eyes first. That's the only issue. If you want to fight you tell someone to put their hands up and you fight. Attacking someone before they are ready is a puss move. That is all. It's very Chris Neil like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hendricks is a clown.

etc etc etc etc etc

I do believe this but keep it up ... Happy St Patricks day.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Hendricks was a little over the top, but more than met his match with McQ. Indicates that the Bruins could easily replace Thornton and add a skilled player to the 4th line so that Paille and Campbell could play their own game without always covering for Thorny. He is a great cheerleader and Claude only watches him with rose colored glasses, which in this shortened season could prove to be a big mistake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Hendricks is a clown.

etc etc etc etc etc

I'm not sure why this is so confusing for you. Most have no problem with Horton fighting with someone who wants to square off and fight. Hendricks stopped just short of throwing sand in Horton's eyes first. That's the only issue. If you want to fight you tell someone to put their hands up and you fight. Attacking someone before they are ready is a puss move. That is all. It's very Chris Neil like.

Then why was he exchanging run ins between whistles and waiting for his teammates to bail him out.  If you are gonna act tough back it up.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Boston always goons up the small teams.  Orr skated around running guys the last game.  I didnt see the mcq and st sandwich that game.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The same chris neil with more fights then any 2 bruins combined.  Oh. That one.  With 150 plus fights the other guys should know by now he gets the gloves off fast.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hendricks is a clown.

etc etc etc etc etc

Hendricks went after him but they both got the gloves off at the same time. I don't think Hendricks jumped him and I certainly don't think Horton was suprised by it. That was brewing all game.In fact, I'd argue Horton was looking to go with him on more than one occasion. Bumped him between whistles.  You could make more of a case in the Marchand fight, Ovechkin slashed Marchand off the face off and it looks like Marchand thought it was Ribiero and went after him. Either way, I like the emotion, and love the fact Horton isnt hesitant to drop them.That has to be a good sign.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Hendricks is a clown.

etc etc etc etc etc

Hendricks went after him but they both got the gloves off at the same time. I don't think Hendricks jumped him and I certainly don't think Horton was suprised by it. That was brewing all game.In fact, I'd argue Horton was looking to go with him on more than one occasion. Bumped him between whistles.  You could make more of a case in the Marchand fight, Ovechkin slashed Marchand off the face off and it looks like Marchand thought it was Ribiero and went after him. Either way, I like the emotion, and love the fact Horton isnt hesitant to drop them.That has to be a good sign.

Hey.  You watched the same game i did.   great Post.  Ive made numerous posts and couldnt word it this well.  I may copy and paste(if i knew how on this thing) and call it my own.  Bravo.  Kelv is my new favorite poster along with NAS.   And of course chowda dez sanand everyones favorite boot licker BsL(Aka horton because he needs chowda-lucic, dez-st and san-mcq) to handle the fights he starts.   

Happy St.patricks Day

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Boston always goons up the small teams.  Orr skated around running guys the last game.  I didnt see the mcq and st sandwich that game.  

How else would you do it?  You got some tough guys in your lineup and should have physical edge against Washington.  Then '4th line Hendricks' jumps one of the Bruins top six forwards, who has a serious concussion history, and you think Thornton and McQuaid should be polite the rest of the game??  Of course they go after Hendricks.  You're being a crybaby now.  Whether Thronton should be in the lineup or not is very debatable, but if he is, he should absolutely be doing what he did yesterday.

What do you want, Thornton and McQuaid to be kind and gentle because Washington isn't a big, tough team?  Do they have to treat every team exactly the same?  

I want them to be bullies in that game, especially if Hendricks is trying to be one.  I'm glad the Washington is whining about it.  I'm disappointed that you are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

http://nesn.com/2013/03/capitals-unhappy-with-bruins-bullying-especially-leading-up-to-matt-hendricks-fight/     We've heard all this before , from a certain team we played in the Stanley Cup finals !! Brings a big smile to my face . You want to play like tough guys , and then cry to your Mommy , when you get you get pummeled . Karl Alzner....someone will come calling for you , you had every opportunity to man up yesterday , instead you pull a puss bag move , and wait till you are in the safety of your dressing room , to call the Bruins " disgusting ". Can't wait for the next meeting between these two clubs !

I had to watch the gm yesterday on Caps feed, clearly the Caps announcers disagree w/ him. They were pretty complimentary during the gm to the Bs style of play. Remember Alzner is the one who gave the crying gesture to Lucic when the ref's had them separated during last seasons playoffs. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hendricks did go after Horton and dropped the gloves before (see pics of both fights) , the rest is debatable.

http://twitpic.com/cbwr2q  and http://twitpic.com/cbwr3r

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

How else would you do it?  You got some tough guys in your lineup and should have physical edge against Washington.  Then '4th line Hendricks' jumps one of the Bruins top six forwards, who has a serious concussion history, and you think Thornton and McQuaid should be polite the rest of the game??  Of course they go after Hendricks.  You're being a crybaby now.  Whether Thronton should be in the lineup or not is very debatable, but if he is, he should absolutely be doing what he did yesterday.

What do you want, Thornton and McQuaid to be kind and gentle because Washington isn't a big, tough team?  Do they have to treat every team exactly the same?  

I want them to be bullies in that game, especially if Hendricks is trying to be one.  I'm glad the Washington is whining about it.  I'm disappointed that you are.

Why didnt they bully orr?   Orr deserved it a lot more then hendricks.  He did not jump him.  Horton was running into him all night.  Horton has been known to smack people around like moore.  Hendricks isnt moore.  ive seen lucic and horton use the exact same approach of popping guys with glove on and no one fights them.  If you are gonna run into guys after the whistle then back it up.  hortons a big boy.  He doesnt need mcq or clowny fighting for him.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Hendricks did go after Horton and dropped the gloves before (see pics of both fights) , the rest is debatable.

So what.  He went after soneone he had a beef with all game, he dropped his gloves and fought someone who did the same.  When lucic got schooled by orr and vandameer how come no one fought them.  he was a top 6.  I didnt see anyoe fighting cams battles.  This is crazy talk.  Id be embarassed if i were horton.  He plays exactly the way everyone wants and people are still crying.  Horton played great.  Handled his business.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Why didnt they bully orr?   Orr deserved it a lot more then hendricks.  He did not jump him.  Horton was running into him all night.  Horton has been known to smack people around like moore.  Hendricks isnt moore.  ive seen lucic and horton use the exact same approach of popping guys with glove on and no one fights them.  If you are gonna run into guys after the whistle then back it up.  hortons a big boy.  He doesnt need mcq or clowny fighting for him.  

Because TO is a tougher team.  What don't you get about trying to exploit an opposing teams weakness?  Are you really against bullying a weaker team?

I guess if you're playing a slow team, you really shouldn't use your speed against them because it isn't fair to exploit that, and you didn't do it last week against a faster team...

If Washington tries to play tough, and they aren't tough --- exploit that. 

Now I'd love to see them go after Orr too if it made sense in the game scenario (scoreboard, time left, etc.).  But you're whining about "bullying" Hendricks yesterday in the 3rd period of a 4-1 game?  Seriously?  C'mon.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well that settles that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Because TO is a tougher team.  What don't you get about trying to exploit an opposing teams weakness?  Are you really against bullying a weaker team?

I guess if you're playing a slow team, you really shouldn't use your speed against them because it isn't fair to exploit that, and you didn't do it last week against a faster team...

If Washington tries to play tough, and they aren't tough --- exploit that. 

Now I'd love to see them go after Orr too if it made sense in the game scenario (scoreboard, time left, etc.).  But you're whining about "bullying" Hendricks yesterday in the 3rd period of a 4-1 game?  Seriously?  C'mon.  

No im not.  hendricks knew it was coming.  Didnt have an issue at all.  Just wondering why they didnt go after orr with the same gusto.  I already stated same.  I said horton played his best game in 2 yrs.  people are acting lie hendricks did something wrong.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Well that settles that.

Is kelv seeking attention too?  Just Curious.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well that settles that.

Yeah Fletch, you'd think so but now it's apparently about something else.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well that settles that.

Is kelv seeking attention too?  Just Curious.  

Freudian slip there I guess. Nobody said you were seeking attention so I guess you were then.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Do we have a twitter pic for the next second in time when hortons gloves are off?  Do you guys honestly think Hendricks jumped him and Horton was caught off guard?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

tp://twitpic.com/cbwr2q  and http://twitpic.com/cbwr3r

[/QUOTE]

Anyone else think the gloves were dropped at same time ? LOL. Good.........no........great find.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Watch the video, both players have their gloves off before they are engaged. If you cant see that, then i cant help you...Is that what we are doing now? If one players gloves hit the ice before anothers is it a jumping? C'mon, look when the first punch is thrown.