Cry babies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Cry babies

This all could have been avoided had Hendricks had the stones to fight ST when Thornton challenged him in the first period rather than hide behind the ref.....:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Hendricks did go after Horton and dropped the gloves before (see pics of both fights) , the rest is debatable.

http://twitpic.com/cbwr2q  and http://twitpic.com/cbwr3r

Well that settles that.

Is kelv seeking attention too?  Just Curious.  

Freudian slip there I guess. Nobody said you were seeking attention so I guess you were then.

Sorry. It was the other thread with fletch.   yes. I need attention dez.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

This all could have been avoided had Hendricks had the stones to fight ST when Thornton challenged him in the first period rather than hide behind the ref.....:)

If he had a beef with ST actions why should he fight mr useless.  If any other guy outside boston did this everyone would call him a chicken sht.  Horton played a mean aggressive game, isnt soft and threw some knuckles.  A real hockey fight and a great game from a guy that has more negative threads then ST.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hendricks did go after Horton and dropped the gloves before (see pics of both fights) , the rest is debatable.

http://twitpic.com/cbwr2q  and http://twitpic.com/cbwr3r

Well that settles that.

Is kelv seeking attention too?  Just Curious.  

Freudian slip there I guess. Nobody said you were seeking attention so I guess you were then.

Im not the guy that always tries to blasts everyones idea in an arrogant glen healey way.  :-). We all dont have your vast knowledge of the sport. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure why this is so confusing for you. Most have no problem with Horton fighting with someone who wants to square off and fight. Hendricks stopped just short of throwing sand in Horton's eyes first. That's the only issue. If you want to fight you tell someone to put their hands up and you fight. Attacking someone before they are ready is a puss move. That is all. It's very Chris Neil like.

Let's take a look at it.

http://youtu.be/6D-0yxc6F-k

When the puck drops, Horton is on the right wing.  Hendricks is at center. When the puck drops, Horton stands looking at Hendricks.  Horton moves a bit closer to Hendricks, never taking his eyes off of him.  Hendricks comes up from the faceoff and sees Horton waiting for him.  He skates over and they go.

Horton wanted a fight and he got one.  No, there was no bell or ring girl, no Mickey, no James Brown and no one to throw the towel, throw the damn towel.  It was a fight.  No a boxing match.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If he had a beef with ST actions why should he fight mr useless.  If any other guy outside boston did this everyone would call him a chicken sht.  Horton played a mean aggressive game, isnt soft and threw some knuckles.  A real hockey fight and a great game from a guy that has more negative threads then ST.  

Just attempting to follow your logic here. You said in the game thread the Horton was almost obligated to go with Hendricks because Horton was playing it tough and Hendricks called him out. Fair enough.

I also saw yesterday Hendricks attempting to play it tough and Thornton calling him out. Hendricks response? Anyone but Shawn!!! Imagine if Horton ran away from Hendricks and grabbed some random lesser guy nearby just to avoid Hendricks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Marchand threw a punch before Riberio had his gloves off.  I guess Marchand jumped Riberio.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

i dont get it Shupe. Here we are saying Horton played great, showed emotion, initiated contact etc..and people are saying "but he shouldnt be fighting he has concussion issues,hendricks is a clown".....Everyone should be pleased Horton looked like his old self for the first time since the concussion. He doesnt need people fighting his battles, he can handle himself, and thats great news if your a Bruins fan....Nathan Horton gets going, the B's are a different team....

2 things about yesterday.

1. Horton gave it back to Hendricks all day. Even initiated some of it. Doesnt look like a guy who is concerned about his concussion history.

2. After they were broken up, Horton wanted more, tried to pick Hendricks back up. Loved it.

But we have a twitter pic of Hendricks gloves off before Hortons so that must have been Hendricks going after a frail, concussed Nathan Horton...Not true, Hortons back, be happy about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Just attempting to follow your logic here. You said in the game thread the Horton was almost obligated to go with Hendricks because Horton was playing it tough and Hendricks called him out. Fair enough.

I also saw yesterday Hendricks attempting to play it tough and Thornton calling him out. Hendricks response? Anyone but Shawn!!! Imagine if Horton ran away from Hendricks and grabbed some random lesser guy nearby just to avoid Hendricks.

ST isnt a real hockey player. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Neither is Hendricks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Neither is Hendricks

Why not?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

i dont get it Shupe. Here we are saying Horton played great, showed emotion, initiated contact etc..and people are saying "but he shouldnt be fighting he has concussion issues,hendricks is a clown".....Everyone should be pleased Horton looked like his old self for the first time since the concussion. He doesnt need people fighting his battles, he can handle himself, and thats great news if your a Bruins fan....Nathan Horton gets going, the B's are a different team....

1. Horton gave it back to Hendricks all day. Even initiated some of it. Doesnt look like a guy who is concerned about his concussion history.

2. After they were broken up, Horton wanted more, tried to pick Hendricks back up. Loved it.

But we have a twitter pic of Hendricks gloves off before Hortons so that must have been Hendricks going after a frail, concussed Nathan Horton...Not true, Hortons back, be happy about it.

Minutes later, Marchand is punching Riberio in the face while Riberio is still wearing his left glove, but that's okay.  Good fight, right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Minutes later, Marchand is punching Riberio in the face while Riberio is still wearing his left glove, but that's okay.  Good fight, right?

Not if I find a twitter pic of Ribieros lef glove coming off before Marchands fist actually hits his face.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Neither is Hendricks

Why not?

His season high, in the goal scoring dept...9 goals. What is so great about him, he's a plumber.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

His season high, in the goal scoring dept...9 goals. What is so great about him, he's a plumber.

Thornton isn't a hockey player because he is awful with the puck and awful without it.  No powerplay skills, no penalty killing skills.  The only thing he can do is skate and fight.  That's why he is not a hockey player, but a skating clown.

Hendricks is a lower level defensive forward.  He's not Campbell or Paille, but he is Washington's version of them.  He plays on the lower lines and kills penalties.  He and Campbell aren't that far off in the stats department (Campbell's career high is 13, 4 more than Hendricks), but you wouldn't say Campbell isn't a hockey player, right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Neither is Hendricks

Why not?

Plumbers have roles.  Clowns dont.  Hendricks has played a lot with ovie this year.  Im pretty sure ST will never be on the first line.  Hes also used on the top pk.   He can play the game And is the master of the penalty shot.  Hes not great.  Borderline nhl player.  He had to take on fighting to stick in the league.  I have no issue with hendricks game.  i remember reading claude giroux is a dirty player for hitting bergie.  Unreal.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Im an attention seeker.  You are a quality poster.  I agree with you.  I applaud horton for his game and find no fault in hendricks actions.  They were going at it all game.  They threw down.  Horton wanted more.  I sure hope he doesnt come out hitting, scoring, playmaking and fighting tonight.  Not from our top 6 fwd.  no way.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Thornton isn't a hockey player because he is awful with the puck and awful without it.  No powerplay skills, no penalty killing skills.  The only thing he can do is skate and fight.  That's why he is not a hockey player, but a skating clown.

Hendricks is a lower level defensive forward.  He's not Campbell or Paille, but he is Washington's version of them.  He plays on the lower lines and kills penalties.  He and Campbell aren't that far off in the stats department (Campbell's career high is 13, 4 more than Hendricks), but you wouldn't say Campbell isn't a hockey player, right?

I guess what I meant to say, he's better than Thornton

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

But instead, what you did say was that Hendricks is not a hockey player.  Clearly he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Hendricks was a little over the top, but more than met his match with McQ. Indicates that the Bruins could easily replace Thornton and add a skilled player to the 4th line so that Paille and Campbell could play their own game without always covering for Thorny. He is a great cheerleader and Claude only watches him with rose colored glasses, which in this shortened season could prove to be a big mistake.

You don't know who Brenden Morrow is & we're supposed to take anything you say seriously? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

He sure is & the Bruins love him, so stop whining about it! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

But instead, what you did say was that Hendricks is not a hockey player.  Clearly he is.

I guess so is Thornton,,he does play for the Boston Bruins...so therefore , he is a hockey player

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I guess so is Thornton,,he does play for the Boston Bruins...so therefore , he is a hockey player

Poor.

And sad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Poor.

And sad.

lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Boston always goons up the small teams.  Orr skated around running guys the last game.  I didnt see the mcq and st sandwich that game.  

,they goon up on your shabs. If you dont like it, go complain on a habs forum, not here

Sections
Shortcuts