CUP COMES TO Nova Scotia on August 29th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

CUP COMES TO Nova Scotia on August 29th

Brad has the cup in NS on August 29th for anyone interested.  I doubt he will have the attendance Crosby had, so it will likely give a chance to see the cup.
    Stanley Cup Champs and Canada's Team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: CUP COMES TO Nova Scotia on August 29th

How and where did you find this date out? Still trying to find the date Gregory Campbell is bringing the cup to Tillsonburg.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

In Response to Re: CUP COMES TO Nova Scotia on August 29th:
    [QUOTE]How and where did you find this date out? Still trying to find the date Gregory Campbell is bringing the cup to Tillsonburg.
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]
    That's awesome- I would like to know how you find out too. Lucic will bring it to Vancouver for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Exact dates seem to be hard to come by. Ontario 'end of July' is about the best I can find.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=371047

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats5402. Show Pats5402's posts

Any chance is it coming back to Antigonish at all? Last year it was here twice

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]How and where did you find this date out? Still trying to find the date Gregory Campbell is bringing the cup to Tillsonburg.
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

It's been on our local radio stations.  I also work with a guy that coached him and he is having a public party and a private party the same day. 

Not sure when the other guys are getting it.  I just know when it is coming to NS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In Response to CUP COMES TO Nova Scotia on August 29th:
    [QUOTE]Brad has the cup in NS on August 29th for anyone interested.  I doubt he will have the attendance Crosby had, so it will likely give a chance to see the cup. Stanley Cup Champs and Canada's Team!
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Thanks Shupe
    Post details please if/when you get any

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

[QUOTE]Any chance is it coming back to Antigonish at all? Last year it was here twice
    Posted by Pats5402[/QUOTE]

Hey Pats.....I think Dennis Bonvie hails from Antigonish....ever see him around town?  I loved him for the short time he was on the B's......him and P.J. Stock kept the other teams honest, thats for sure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Thanks Shup. Have only "heard", through hear say, that it could be July 30th.
    No confirmation and don't want to schedule around what one person says. Just thought there would be a schedule with place and time. Will have to go with what i got i guess.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I would love to go see it ft Lucic has something public in Vancouver.  I doubt it though considering how everything ended in Van.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

I'm waiting for Chris Kelly to bring it to Ottawa so if anyone has schedule news, I'd appreciate the post

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Shupe, I might just come to your Isles.  I've been waiting for a reason to return to Nova Scotia and this might just be it.
    Give me more details on how they intend to display.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BsL,

Once I know more I will let you know.  He is having a parade of some kind likely in either Hammonds Plains or Lwr Sackville.  I know he is also having a private party later that day. 
    His family is stinky rich.  They own Ramar Const. 

I will keep you posted.  But he won't get the fan fare Sid did so it might be a good opportunity to see the cup.  I plan on taking my 3 yr old.  But who is kidding who.  I am using him to see the cup.  Haha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]BsL, Once I know more I will let you know.  He is having a parade of some kind likely in either Hammonds Plains or Lwr Sackville.  I know he is also having a private party later that day.  His family is stinky rich.  They own Ramar Const.  I will keep you posted.  But he won't get the fan fare Sid did so it might be a good opportunity to see the cup.  I plan on taking my 3 yr old.  But who is kidding who.  I am using him to see the cup.  Haha
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Cool.
    Hammonds Plains is basically Halifax,  right ?