Cup Run goes thru Pittsburgh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Cup Run goes thru Pittsburgh

On the other hand , Pitt might need Vokoun to play like Dryden to have any chance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

On the other hand , Pitt might need Vokoun to play like Dryden to have any chance.

50, not to take away from our Bruins, but I see Pittsburgh as having more scoring power. Rask (and the D) are going to have to be great, not good. Vokoun has been pretty solid so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Very even matchup. Bs  are tough, better defensively, built for playoff hockey vs ultra talented Pens with weak goaltending. Lucic, Rask and Chara lead us to victory in 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Respect Pittsburgh's talent. But nothing else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

50, not to take away from our Bruins, but I see Pittsburgh as having more scoring power. Rask (and the D) are going to have to be great, not good. Vokoun has been pretty solid so far.

I realize that and do respect the talent of their top players, but that being said, the B's have some talent up front as well and Vokoun for the most part has been a back-up goalie on most of the teams he has played for. Vokoun has played good enough to hold the fort until the Pens offence kick's into gear but i think the B's can crack him, he's not that good,imo.