Cup Winning Trade!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Re: Cup Winning Trade!!

n Response to Re: Cup Winning Trade!!:
    "Slipping away? The nucleus of this team is 26 and under (Krejci,Bergeron,Horton,Lucic,Caron ,Seguin,etc.)." Nailed that one DZ!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I love the nucleus of this team. However, if u watched last nite's game, this nucleus will not win us a cup. I also think the B's have done a decent job of draft and development.  What I mean by slipping away is this nucleus cannot be together forever, but we need that extra "guy"  or 2 who can take us on a Cup run....this existing cast will not....Sturm and Ryder to Dallas for Richards is 1 piece of the puzzel...as both Sturm and Ryder will not be in B's uniform next yr, let's use them in feb to get Brad.  If we re-sign Richards, then great, if not , then we weren't going to resing sturmie and ryder anyways....so , with that deal made we now need a tough D man who can move the puck and dish out some hits....has anyone seen our D lately?   Way too many give-aways and we can't seem to get out of our end cleanly???  So what is the solution to that one??  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Cup Winning Trade!!:
    To Atlanta: Tim Thomas - Blake Wheeler - Torontos 1st pick 2011 - Bostons first pick 2012. To Boston: Evander Kane - Tobias Enstrom Maybe a pipe dream but this move would make the B's a front runner. PC has to pull something spectacular off he has a lot of ammo in his gun and he has to make moves ASAP, if he cant do anything good with all this ammo I say get rid of him he is in the catbird seat to make good things happen.....lets see your skills PC!!!!
    Posted by Bird8817
    Three letters for you. NMC!!!! Thomas wouldn't go too a weak Atlanta team, with questionable ownership!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't see Dallas trading Richards when they are a few points out of 8th place in the west especially for 2 players on the down slope of their careers. Nieuwedyk would be taking almost more salary back anyway saving only $50,000.

"So what is the solution to that one??" Hunwick and Ference are moveable contracts although Andrew is playing well. Chiarelli could trade Ryder for next to nothing I'd take a 7th rounder. PC could also send Sturm down if he plays horribly then make a trade for young RFA Dman with the 4 picks he has in the first 2 rounds. Choose a possibility ? I trust in Chiarelli to make a move.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Another stupid & silly post!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Cup Winning Trade!!:
    In Response to Re: Cup Winning Trade!! : That is the exact mentality the B's brass has.....going on 40 years...
    Posted by Bird8817

Wow, I wasn't aware that Chiarelli has been the GM for 40 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Cup Winning Trade!!:
    In Response to Re: Cup Winning Trade!! : Wow, I wasn't aware that Chiarelli has been the GM for 40 years.
    Posted by duinne

Well it still must be Jacobs and Sinden still pulling the strings though eh...lol.

Sections
Shortcuts