Curtis Glencross

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Curtis Glencross

Anybody look at this guys stats from last couple years??

He had 26g 22a for 48pts in just 67games last year

This year he already has 14g 8a 22pts in 31games

He is also a 30year old saskatewan boy who plays hard in all zones and mixes it up as his pims suggest! Seen him all over the highlights latley on TSN.  Assistant Captain as well!

Be a great 3rd line playoff guy who can score!!

Hes on the Block

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Curtis Glencross

Been mentioned in numerous threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to samsonov's comment:

He is also a 30year old saskatewan boy who plays hard in all zones and mixes it up as his pims suggest! Seen him all over the highlights latley on TSN.  Assistant Captain as well!

Hes on the Block

Glencross is awesome.  It would great if the B's could acquire him.  I don't know if Chiarelli will be making any trades with Feaster, and I can't think of any reason for the Flames to want to trade him (see your facts above), but I would be happy if he were a Bruin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

why would the flames trade him, hes signed for 2 more years at 2.5

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Feaster will be asking way more than he's worth for the fleecing he took in the Iginla deal.

BBB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

If Feaster trades Glencross, then he truly deserves to lose his job.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

why would the flames trade him, hes signed for 2 more years at 2.5

1) The Flames stink with their current roster.

2) He's 30.

3) They want to blow it up ?

4) Trading away older assets to get younger ones.

5) To get Feaster's name back in the media spotlight.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Hes on the Block

Glencross is awesome.  It would great if the B's could acquire him.  I don't know if Chiarelli will be making any trades with Feaster, and I can't think of any reason for the Flames to want to trade him (see your facts above), but I would be happy if he were a Bruin.

I was a little surprised at how gracious PC was in describing the Calgary side of the Iginla meltdown.  Struck me that he was very kind to Feaster. 

For me, I would have gone balistic about not getting my calls answered after Feaster confirmed the deal.

Made me think that PC is being shrewed here and may have some other irons in the fire with the Flames.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Hes on the Block

I was a little surprised at how gracious PC was in describing the Calgary side of the Iginla meltdown.  Struck me that he was very kind to Feaster. 

For me, I would have gone balistic about not getting my calls answered after Feaster confirmed the deal.

Made me think that PC is being shrewed here and may have some other irons in the fire with the Flames.

I agree, Crowls.  Imagine if this were Brian Burke on the receiving end of this episode instead of Chiarelli?  Might be "Burke vs. Feaster In A Prairie Barn" out there.  I think PC knew it wouldn't have been a good look if he came across as a whining crybaby over the deal/no deal.  This way the emphasis of perception stays on the Flames organization. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

PC needs to tell Feaster he owes him one and make the same offer for Glencross.  Bart, Koko and 1st.  And before anyone complains Glencross's contract makes him worth more than Iggy.