Curtis Woodhouse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Curtis Woodhouse

Anybody ever wish they could pull a Curtis Woodhouse on another poster or posters on bdc?  Who would you want to go after?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Curtis Woodhouse

Maybe if I had any idea who the hell Curtis Woodhouse is...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Maybe if I had any idea who the hell Curtis Woodhouse is...

use your google powers.  worth it.  interesting story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd love to hang out with some of the gang I've been chatting with for the past three years.  I don't want to meet those I really dislike, however.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_7sXVoC458

Heh the 1st 2 or 3 videos of Woodhouse are him looking up from the canvas. Your a public figure and you put yourself on twitter but can't take the razzing, so you stalk a person who talked some smack and want the public too feel sorry for your becuase your wife reads your account.

When does the ABC after school special come out so I can watch this drama ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Huh that is an interesting story. Asked my friend who is a Sheffield fan after reading about him, and he said he seemed to spend most of his time on his back on th pitch so maybe somethings never change San.

That said, my initial response would have been null, but I can just walk to my local pub to deal with his ilk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Or ADKs reaction...listening to Vince Neil in his head "just go away"...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm concerned.  Some of the more colorful posters might get ideas once they learn about what Woodhouse did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Huh that is an interesting story. Asked my friend who is a Sheffield fan after reading about him, and he said he seemed to spend most of his time on his back on th pitch so maybe somethings never change San.

That said, my initial response would have been null, but I can just walk to my local pub to deal with his ilk.

really?  they are that nasty?  how could you resist not trying to fit a beer mug into his mouth?  it's not only the warped belief systems, the several conspiracies all running at the same time that would have to be mutually exclusive, but the ugly snide comments were the worst.

Sections
Shortcuts