Jordan Caron $995.00
    Kevan Miller $785.00
    Matt Bartkowski $1,125.00
    Milan Lucic $3,020.00
    Patrice Bergeron $3,220.00
    Reilly Smith $820.00
    Torey Krug $940.00
    Zdeno Chara $1,120.00

It's awesome that these guys raised this amount of money for kids with cancer.  My question is:  Why did Marchand, Krejci, Rask and Eriksson fail to participate?  It's sort of funny that Corey Potter did, however.  The guy gets traded here, barely plays and then to fit in he has to get a whiffle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Cuts for a Cause

Krejci,Rask,Marchand and Eriksson chose to donate $5000.00 instead of getting their heads shaved.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE] Krejci,Rask,Marchand and Eriksson chose to donate $5000.00 instead of getting their heads shaved. [/QUOTE]

Well that completes an easy CSI BDC investigation.

"But, But...they should have been there"...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Can use this like the Red Sox beards, a fun rallying point

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hamilton looks a bit tougher with his hair gone.  He should have given 5k just for the look.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

I went to this event last year, it's a great time. I got to shave Aaron Johnson's pate. Nice guy. Last year, Bergeron and Seguin were the only two players not to participate. Seguin ponied up the dough and Bergeron was excused because of his impending wedding last summer.

Best part of the event for me was getting to go through the line and meet all of the players, get autographs/pictures and chat it up. Hockey players really are the most approachable professional athletes, they were all very accommodating.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

all in all ragrdless hwo got shaved, they all did a fine job in raising money. This is by far one of the reasons i love Boston, there sports people and there fans, the way they look after those in need. I still plan on a visit to Boston someday, hopefully this summer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Krejci,Rask,Marchand and Eriksson chose to donate $5000.00 instead of getting their heads shaved.

[/QUOTE]

So over 40k raised all tolled than. Pretty darn good.

Sections
Shortcuts