Dale Arnold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Dale Arnold

In Response to Re: Dale Arnold:
    In Response to Re: Dale Arnold : Fletch - Did you ever notice she was very covered up with high necklines, etc. anytime she was paired with Mike Milbury? lol Can we get an age restriction on this board? Like you have to be over 12, both in actual age AND metality??? freakin' morons!
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Ha.  You think it was Milbury?  Maybe.  I think I referred to her as being dressed like an Amish grandmother in another thread.  I've only seen her twice on the NHL Network so far, but I am sorry to report that it is more of the same.

I almost caught a glimpse of some collar bone the other day.

Hazel Mae must be rolling over in her...uhhh...in Jeremy Reich's pullout sofa.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

BigVig, it's a turn of phrase.   I was being facetious.   Please get over yourself.   I am, however, very serious about trading for Rob Simpson.
    Posted by amazinglarry

When you lose the amount of family I did in that war, come see me.  Until then....well lets just leave it at that.  Jackbag.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Dale Arnold : When you lose the amount of family I did in that war, come see me.  Until then....well lets just leave it at that.  Jackbag.
    Posted by bigvig

Bigvig, what's going on with you?  You're a good poster but some of these reactions are getting a little over the top.  I think it should be pretty clear that the poster above intended no offense to you.  This is the nature of anonymous posting on a public message board.  He doesn't know you and you don't know him.  To take a passing reference to Vietnam so personally makes no sense.  I am sorry for your loses (as my family lost people too), but to make a big issue of it here and now makes no sense.  You seem to be looking for places to blow off steam recently, and it seems more than a little misplaced to me.

Let's all get back to hockey...eh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Dale Arnold : Bigvig, what's going on with you?  You're a good poster but some of these reactions are getting a little over the top.  I think it should be pretty clear that the poster above intended no offense to you.  This is the nature of anonymous posting on a public message board.  He doesn't know you and you don't know him.  To take a passing reference to Vietnam so personally makes no sense.  I am sorry for your loses (as my family lost people too), but to make a big issue of it here and now makes no sense.  You seem to be looking for places to blow off steam recently, and it seems more than a little misplaced to me. Let's all get back to hockey...eh?
    Posted by Fletcher1

Fletch, I had no idea you were fluent in Canadian.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Dale Arnold : Fletch, I had no idea you were fluent in Canadian.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I've hung out with too many hockey people in my life, because I say 'eh' just like I am a Canuck.  It all started with "Strange Brew".  Living in Denver with a lingering Boston accent would be bad enough without mixing in verbal quirks from the far north...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Dale Arnold : I've hung out with too many hockey people in my life, because I say 'eh' just like I am a Canuck.  It all started with "Strange Brew".  Living in Denver with a lingering Boston accent would be bad enough without mixing in verbal quirks from the far north...
    Posted by Fletcher1

What a Hoser!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Dale knows hockey, period.  When I see KT on NHL Network, mispronouncing guys names, I laugh.  She has no hockey knowledge.
    Posted by bigvig

You mean the way Dale used to mispronounce Tyler Seguin, months after he should have known how?

Sections
Shortcuts