Dale Tallon Wants To Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade

If I were Tallon, I'd definitely make the deal for Toronto's 1st, Wheeler, Knight/Spooner. The Toronto pick should be in the same ballpark as Gudbranson and Wheeler and Spooner are a surplus. Throw in a weak asset with upside (Hamill) and it's an easy trade to make.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade:
    [QUOTE]If I were Tallon, I'd definitely make the deal for Toronto's 1st, Wheeler, Knight/Spooner. The Toronto pick should be in the same ballpark as Gudbranson and Wheeler and Spooner are a surplus. Throw in a weak asset with upside (Hamill) and it's an easy trade to make.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Exactly what I thougt too.Tallon would be a fool not to make a deal like that for a player not in their lineup right now.Immediate return with a low gamble on the future.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]If I were Tallon, I'd definitely make the deal for Toronto's 1st, Wheeler, Knight/Spooner. The Toronto pick should be in the same ballpark as Gudbranson and Wheeler and Spooner are a surplus. Throw in a weak asset with upside (Hamill) and it's an easy trade to make.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't make that deal if I were the Boston GM.  The Florida defenseman hasn't done a thing in his career except ask for a big contract.

I don't think you'll find a trade like that in the history of the NHL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I'm with you, but if I'm Tallon, that's a trade I'd make. PC, however, would be wise to offer Toronto's pick and Wheeler OR Spooner/Knight for Gudbranson. Tallon's in a tougher spot, but I think the deal works for both teams. Tidy it up with some other picks swapped or something.

Gudbranson would look nice, in theory at least, on the B's blueline next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade : I wouldn't make that deal if I were the Boston GM.  The Florida defenseman hasn't done a thing in his career except ask for a big contract. I don't think you'll find a trade like that in the history of the NHL.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Redden for Berard is similar as is any roster players moved for an immediate pick at the draft.How about Lindros from Quebec?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade : Redden for Berard is similar as is any roster players moved for an immediate pick at the draft.How about Lindros from Quebec?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Redden for Bedard was a swap of prospects with spare parts thrown in. 

The Lindros deal is on it's own planet.  I'm sure you're not comparing Lindros here, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade : Redden for Bedard was a swap of prospects with spare parts thrown in.  The Lindros deal is on it's own planet.  I'm sure you're not comparing Lindros here, right?
    I just thought you were saying a move like this never happenned in NHL history.Forgive me for questioning your opinion.The comparison wasn't about the players it was about the deal.If  Florida was to give Gudbranson and Bitz for Wheeler and Knight I'd like to know how that would differ from the Redden/Berard deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade : I just thought you were saying a move like this never happenned in NHL history.Forgive me for questioning your opinion.The comparison wasn't about the players it was about the deal.If  Florida was to give Gudbranson and Bitz for Wheeler and Knight I'd like to know how that would differ from the Redden/Berard deal.

Redden for Berard:  The #1 pick for the #2 pick.  Is that similar to the #3 pick for players?

Redden for Berard would be Hall and Seguin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade : Redden for Berard:  The #1 pick for the #2 pick.  Is that similar to the #3 pick for players? Redden for Berard would be Hall and Seguin.
    A day to come up with that as the reason you weren't  wrong.One minute Redden/Berard is a prospect swap with throw-ins and now you want to debate what number prospect they were.It probably would've been easier to simply admit that yes,sometimes deals like this happen in the NHL(albeit rarely).Takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.You're obviously no Andre the Giant.Arguing for the sake of arguing makes you no different than the RMillers of this forum.I'm going to have to watch out now because you're  going to start picking my posts apart(ala Duinne).Hope my ego can stand it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dale Tallon Wants To Trade : A day to come up with that as the reason you weren't  wrong.One minute Redden/Berard is a prospect swap with throw-ins and now you want to debate what number prospect they were.It probably would've been easier to simply admit that yes,sometimes deals like this happen in the NHL(albeit rarely).Takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.You're obviously no Andre the Giant.Arguing for the sake of arguing makes you no different than the RMillers of this forum.I'm going to have to watch out now because you're  going to start picking my posts apart(ala Duinne).Hope my ego can stand it.

Sorry you don't see it as I do.  Sorry you can't see the difference.  Sorry we see it differently.  Sorry you ran out of things to say on the topic so you turned your attention to me.

Come on, Dez.

Sections
Shortcuts