Dallas making noise..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dallas making noise..

Made the biggest deal last year and so far this year in getting Spezza. Also added Lindback and Hemsky. Chaisson is a good young player but they look legit now. Those Western Conference playoffs next year are going to be even more entertaining.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

Re: Dallas making noise..

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Made the biggest deal last year and so far this year in getting Spezza. Also added Lindback and Hemsky. Chaisson is a good young player but they look legit now. Those Western Conference playoffs next year are going to be even more entertaining.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Nill making name for himself as GM. Was 5th place one ahead of Chia for GM of the year.  Packaging and getting the best player in both deals.   If only we could do that.,, Bart Mcquade Kelly? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

The addition of Spezza to compliment Benn and Seguin has the makings of a very threatening Dallas PP - if their out there at the same time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lehtonen is still there goalie and Ol man Gonchar is one of their best defenders...not good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

San doggie.  It may not be the best def in the league but they nearly bumped the ducks out.  The fans are starting to come back out.  Seguin Benn followed by Spezza Hemsky is pretty solid.  Daley is a stud.  Outside him it goes downhill.  But they have guys buying into Ruff and their goalie is pretty solid.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Buy into a system all you want but you have to have a great goaltender with that defense.

Dallas still has $9M to add some defenders, with only 5 under contract!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buy into a system all you want but you have to have a great goaltender with that defense.

Dallas still has $9M to add some defenders, with only 5 under contract!

[/QUOTE]

I think their goalie is solid.  They have three pretty mobile puck movers.  Benn was really good in the playoffs.  

I think you are right...they should be jumping on a couple guys.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Texas Stars also just won the Calder Cup. New avatar is the pic my buddy just texted me.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Texas Stars also just won the Calder Cup. New avatar is the pic my buddy just texted me.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

[/QUOTE]

Nice.  Dallas is a up and coming team.  I wish the west conference wasnt so late

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:[QUOTE]

Texas Stars also just won the Calder Cup. New avatar is the pic my buddy just texted me. [/QUOTE]

Great fans and great little arena outside Austin!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dallas will be interesting to watch 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I wonder if they keep Spezza.  Last I read, no talks yet.  They're a funny team in a way with a bunch of guys like Horcoff and Spezza and Hemsky who are cast-offs who most fans of their previous team would a driven to the airport.  Could be one year and then he moves on for Spazza.

Nill making some noise by dealing from strength in his system.  Nice luxury, but it runs out especially if you "miss" with one of these deals.

Are you not entertained?!?!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I know one thing,making the playoffs in the Western conference will be tough,real tough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if they keep Spezza.  Last I read, no talks yet.  They're a funny team in a way with a bunch of guys like Horcoff and Spezza and Hemsky who are cast-offs who most fans of their previous team would a driven to the airport.  Could be one year and then he moves on for Spazza.

Nill making some noise by dealing from strength in his system.  Nice luxury, but it runs out especially if you "miss" with one of these deals.

[/QUOTE]

Nill is doing well for them Book, this deal could either way though. what if Spezza hurts his back for the 3rd time? or he could put up 80 points in a contract year, I will be watching. you say he is dealing from the strength of his prospect pool, and you are correct.  the bruins should have insisted on Chiasson in the Seguin deal, 6' 4" right hand shot, went to B.U, big fast right wing who can score,  which we seem to be short of. I don't know if it was newendike or the what but who ever has been drafting for them is real good and they have more coming. Bret Ritchie  olesieak  they draft allot of big fast players.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think the calendar on Oleksiak is coming into season.  He either breaks through and plays 50+ games with them this year, or he hits the end of his EL deal with a bit of uncertainty.  You wonder if he's still in their system because they refused to deal him among the deals they've made or because no one's asking?  I liked him in Junior, but size often makes a guy stand out when some of his opponents are pizza-faced 17 year olds.