Damien Cox Rates The Best Of The Best In The NHL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Damien Cox Rates The Best Of The Best In The NHL

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/article/1122574--cox-rating-the-best-of-the-best-in-the-nhl

According to Cox these are the top players in the league at present.  A couple of Bruins top lists with Patrice Bergeron among the top 20 forwards. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: Damien Cox Rates The Best Of The Best In The NHL

Alex Edler as the #4 D-man -- this is an amazing story for a guy drafted 91st overall, was playing in a Swedish 3rd tier league, and didn't show up on any Central Scouting rankings in his draft year.

(Now I'm waiting for the "who cares" responses).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I like Edler, for a guy with that resume they were comparing his game to Lidstroms early on, dont think thats fair to him. He's a solid 2 way d-man who even now has upside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Looks like Doughty's taken a tumble.  I think I read opinions speculating his camp holdout got him the $$$ but hurt his play out of the gate. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

In Response to Re: Damien Cox Rates The Best Of The Best In The NHL:
    Alex Edler as the #4 D-man -- this is an amazing story for a guy drafted 91st overall, was playing in a Swedish 3rd tier league, and didn't show up on any Central Scouting rankings in his draft year. (Now I'm waiting for the "who cares" responses).
    Posted by 49-North

Who cares.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Alex Edler as the #4 D-man -- this is an amazing story for a guy drafted 91st overall, was playing in a Swedish 3rd tier league, and didn't show up on any Central Scouting rankings in his draft year. (Now I'm waiting for the "who cares" responses).
    Posted by 49-North

Who cares?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by 49-North

Who cares #2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I knew I could count on you guys!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Make it 3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I care so little about Alex Edler that I came back to double my who cares........#4. 

btw Damien Cox rubs me the wrong way. Although he has a pretty good listing going there ( except for "Who Cares Edler" #5 ) I can't stand some of his ideas and comments.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by 49-North

Wow.  Who cares?  How about you go have a riot, pump some tires, stop some shots, get your posterboy speedbagged, bite people, get benched, get pulled, and in the end, come out of all of that as a loser...on HOME ICE?  Oh wait, I've seen that movie.

Seriously, get the F out of here.  This is a Bruins chat.  We hardly cared about the once-every-three-years Canucks before the finals, and now we can't care any less
    because not only are the a big bunch of losers with zero honor, they've proven that they just don't even matter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Here's another list from ESPN. Things that I noticed , look at Kessel's photo closely and Who Cares ( #7) ends the list at 100.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7502429/john-buccigross-ranks-top-100-current-players

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Here's another list from ESPN. Things that I noticed , look at Kessel's photo closely and Who Cares ( #7) ends the list at 100. http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7502429/john-buccigross-ranks-top-100-current-players
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

This guy sure thinks highly of Jeff Skinner who is a hell of a player.  Has him ranked higher than the likes of Gaborik, Spezza, David Backes, Bobby Ryan and Patrice Bergeron.

Sections
Shortcuts