DAMMIT THOMAS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

DAMMIT THOMAS!

What's wrong with you! Why can't you stop a puck that changes direction 3 times 3 feet in front of you! Don't you know no matter what. EVERY GOAL YOU ALLOW IS YOUR FAULT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: DAMMIT THOMAS!

Really deflected pucks ?  LOL... love the sarcasm.
    What's wrong with the Bruins getting players in front of the shooting lanes.
    That's the problem with all these deflected pucks going in.
    It's like every team lately that's playing the Bruins borrowed Franzen and Holstrom from the Wings,  they've all become experts at tipping puck!
    Hoping they won't allow the points get those easy shots through traffic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

That son of a b**ch!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: DAMMIT THOMAS!:
    [QUOTE]Really deflected pucks ?  LOL... love the sarcasm. What's wrong with the Bruins getting players in front of the shooting lanes. That's the problem with all these deflected pucks going in. It's like every team lately that's playing the Bruins borrowed Franzen and Holstrom from the Wings,  they've all become experts at tipping puck! Hoping they won't allow the points get those easy shots through traffic.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I don't know Legion, but I will say this....nevermind I'll wait till the game is over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

can you believe their 2ng goal, ANOTHER freakin DEFLECTION !
    Luck of the Irish ????  Shoot the Bruins were so unlucky today,  if the luck of the Irish were true Chara would"ve cored and it would not go off the post !
    Bruins made their own luck, they were the better team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Nice win Bruins and good job Thomas.  Hopefully this brings their confidence back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Now I'll finish what I was ging to say earlier. This is the BEST Thomas we've seen since his 4-1 win against Capitals. Lets hope he's back. He still needs a rest though & I don't know if the B's can afford to sit him now. What's the status on Khodobin?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Recchi used to get all of those Dirty tips in close for the B's. I thought that he had been tutoring Lucic on that. Thomas looked good today but the team played much better in front of him as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Now I'll finish what I was ging to say earlier. This is the BEST Thomas we've seen since his 4-1 win against Capitals. Lets hope he's back. He still needs a rest though & I don't know if the B's can afford to sit him now. What's the status on Khodobin?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Bruins have entered playoff mode the minute the Sens took 2nd spot last night.They must get homeice advantage into the playoffs and finish 1st in the division.
    Thomas was strong today and I really like how he let it out on the game saving shoot out goal.  He really wanted this one and let out his emotions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Typical goalie, nite - didn't want to jinx him did you?

Whodat is still out for at least another week, I think, but if Thomas is suffering from fatigue, this is the week for him to get his groove.  They have Toronto Monday, then three in four days on the west coast starting with the Sharks on Thursday.  If you believe the Bruins have a thing where they don't beat the Sharks - play Turco on Thursday.  If not, give him one of the two games next weekend - I'd prefer him to play the Kings.

It's hard to believe given the e-harmony action the west coast teams get, but, according to the standings, the Bruins don't play a team in a playoff spot until they play 8th place Washington on the 29th.  Then they have a grail to run - NYR, Pit, Ottawa - before they finish with the Sabres.  If March ends and they haven't got this thing sorted out, those three games will be playoff games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Now I'll finish what I was ging to say earlier. This is the BEST Thomas we've seen since his 4-1 win against Capitals. Lets hope he's back. He still needs a rest though & I don't know if the B's can afford to sit him now. What's the status on Khodobin?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

nite - Well said.  Perhaps it's no fluke the team in front of him performed more to their expecatations and their abilities today.  Last time I looked they were ahead in the hit department.  Can't remember the last time that happened.  I hope the players were reminded that stat is often connected to them playing effectively.  Their game.  That the win came against one of the league's top clubs makes the W that more impressive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]
    If March ends and they haven't got this thing sorted out, those three games will be playoff games.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Who would have thought that earlier this year, eh BB?  The Bruins as potential bubble team?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sadly, I think it looked like a possibility in October, and I remember thinking that it was possible as early as mid-February, but then stopped worrying about it because both the SE and the NE are total schist-shows this year.  At that point, though, Senderella's carriage looked like it had gone back to being a pumpkin.  Who know she was good for round 2?

I continue to think that this will be good for them.  Take away the option of slouching into the playoffs.  And also like last year, the team pushing them for the division will likely be the team they play in teh first round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Sadly, I think it looked like a possibility in October, and I remember thinking that it was possible as early as mid-February, but then stopped worrying about it because both the SE and the NE are total schist-shows this year.  At that point, though, Senderella's carriage looked like it had gone back to being a pumpkin.  Who know she was good for round 2? I continue to think that this will be good for them.  Take away the option of slouching into the playoffs.  And also like last year, the team pushing them for the division will likely be the team they play in teh first round.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Let today serve as the first reminder to the Bruins in a long while of what they must do to win the rest of the way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Let's give some applause for winning two points. Remember Bryzwhatever had just had 3 shutouts in a row, and in the shootout the B's were 3 for 3 Yikes. At the same time, it's been apparent that many mistakes lately are those in the decision/brainmatter category. While they didn't all go away, they were fewer. Need to stick a hot poker someshere where Lucic, Marchand, Seids, Pouliot will feel it. I didn't mention Rolston because he is playing as well as he ever will. Good to leave Corvo mistakes on the bench, although Zanon is really slow, but strong too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]Recchi used to get all of those Dirty tips in close for the B's. I thought that he had been tutoring Lucic on that. Thomas looked good today but the team played much better in front of him as well.
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]

Glad you mentioned this because the B's have been lacking those dirty goals all season. This is also why the PP continues to stink.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

When the D helps out, TT is pretty unbeatable... it took 2 deflections just for Philly to make overtime today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

No kidding..........what a sieve. ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Yeah Jagr was looking for a deflection too.

Great game to watch but they are still not thinking very well in a lot of their plays.

TT hits 30, he needs a so in a desperate way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]No goalie is above it all.  All GOOD goalies will have their ups and downs. Thomas has not been his best of late.  Yeah, every game matters.   If the D in front of him gets it together, he will get back on his game. Look at Cam Ward, Ryan Miller.  Not putting up the numbers they used to.  Good goalies, but the teams in front of them ain't helping. 
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Even Lundqvist is having a hard time as of late.  3 goals in his first game back after sitting two with the flu, then before that he had given up a 3 spot to us and then after a 4 and another 3 goal game somewhere.  This guy is unquestionably the Vezina winner this year, and it proves that even the best hit a rough patch when the defense isn't getting it done infront. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Fleury is the Vezina

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Fleury is the Vezina
    Posted by KMCI[/QUOTE]
    Lundqvist and his 1.89 gaa will be hard to beat.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Lundqvist has the reigns on that thing - was even mentioned in Hart talk for a while.  He'd have to have an epic collapse and I don't even think that would be possible at this point (not enough time left in the season, Torts would pull him before it ever got that bad)

Good for him, still has to prove it in the playoffs though!

25. This post has been removed.