Dan Boyle and Vancouver media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Dan Boyle and Vancouver media

Just heard on the team 1040am here in Vancouver that Dan Boyle said he absolutely despises the Bruins and was pissed off that they won the cup last season.  I have no problem with this just as I would have no problem with a Bruin saying he hates Montreal or Vancouver.  The funny thing about this is the radio announcers used this to state that this is evidence that the Bruins are the most hated team in the league.  Found this to be funny coming from a pro Canuck radio station considering how the Canucks are seen by most people outside Vancouver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Dan Boyle and Vancouver media

Bruins aren't hated because they are actually hated, they are hated for being the best and that drives everyone to want to beat them. The Canucks are just hated. I'll take the former over the latter any day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

there is usually the best team and the toughest team and they are both disliked.  Combining the 2 will generate this reaction from fans and players i would think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Dan Boyle and Vancouver media:
    [QUOTE]Just heard on the team 1040am here in Vancouver that Dan Boyle said he absolutely despises the Bruins and was pissed off that they won the cup last season.  I have no problem with this just as I would have no problem with a Bruin saying he hates Montreal or Vancouver.  The funny thing about this is the radio announcers used this to state that this is evidence that the Bruins are the most hated team in the league.  Found this to be funny coming from a pro Canuck radio station considering how the Canucks are seen by most people outside Vancouver.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]
    No wonder I was confused. I think you mean Brian Boyle hates the Bruins.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/post/Massachusetts-native-Boyle-hates-the-Bru?blockID=651104&feedID=10428

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Dan Boyle and Vancouver media:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Dan Boyle and Vancouver media : No wonder I was confused. I think you mean Brian Boyle hates the Bruins. http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/post/Massachusetts-native-Boyle-hates-the-Bru?blockID=651104&feedID=10428
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Ahh I appreciate his lack of reasoning. That is, except for his apparent disdain for the hopes of aunts/cousins.

I played with him when I was a Junior in HS. He was a meathead then and seems to be getting even dumber.

Hopefully someone smashes his face tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

haha sorry, that is me typing faster than i think and not proof reading.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why the heck is Brian Boyle on the radio in Vancouver in the first place?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Why the heck is Brian Boyle on the radio in Vancouver in the first place?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was my understanding this was Brian Boyle talking, not Dan.  Hingham native Brian Boyle, no less.  What a bum.  Doesn't he understand how much closer the Rangers are to the Bruins than the Canucks.  Wait until he plays the Canucks a few more times -- he'll have a new respect for the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dan Boyle and Vancouver media : Yeah, it was my understanding this was Brian Boyle talking, not Dan.  Hingham native Brian Boyle, no less.  What a bum.  Doesn't he understand how much closer the Rangers are to the Bruins than the Canucks.  Wait until he plays the Canucks a few more times -- he'll have a new respect for the Bruins.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    He's just more interested in appeasing the NYR faithful than he is the Bruins fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I hear regular lambasting of Boston media types here on this forum.  Why would you assume that Vancouver media-types are any smarter?

Guys like Skeletor Gallagher and Pratt drive me nuts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dan Boyle and Vancouver media : He's just more interested in appeasing the NYR faithful than he is the Bruins fans.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Going on the radio in Vancouver and stating how he cant stand the Bruins. Sounds to me like he is trying to appease the Canuck fans. Why? I have no clue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dan Boyle and Vancouver media : Going on the radio in Vancouver and stating how he cant stand the Bruins. Sounds to me like he is trying to appease the Canuck fans. Why? I have no clue.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I don't think he went on their station. I think their analysts were simply talking about his quotes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ok, that kind of makes more sense then. My mistake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh NO!  A fourth-liner on the Rangers hates the Bruins?!

49's right - every city has its moronic media contingent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Brian Boyle must be happy.

Sections
Shortcuts