Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7

......glove side is still available..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7:
    In Response to Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7 : Dammit Fletcher, I hate that commercial.
    Posted by matttt87

Me too.  Hate it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7 : This was my argument, too. So far, their leadership has been downright poor so there is no doubt it's a mammoth risk to continue to be arrogant.  It's too  late to change now, though. And, the fact is, this started when Sedin took subtle, smug jabs as the Bruins before the series. Now, it's just out on the table, in the open. I think there is so much pressure on them to deliver, reagrdless of who they played in this Cup, they'd be trying to convince themselves they are entitled and superior.   Why? Fear. Fear they can't deliver under pressure. When Sedin said "we face someone like Chara every night in the West", I laughed.   Talk about complete disrespect for what should be the Norris winner in 2011. Sorry, but an old Lisdstrom is not Chara and nor is Weber. The pressure is the insecurity.  That's we see this.   If he backs it up and Vancouver wins, he's a hero. If not, he and Luongo are goats.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Weber is much more comparable to Chara, big physical d-man with a beast shot - and in that series through six games the Sedin's totaled 7 points combined and I believe were minus players.

Then you put in Chara who is an upgrade to Weber and they expect to do any better?

Fail.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So Daniel Sedin said his team was going to win....SHOCKER!! What is he supposed to say? Are the Canucks waiting around for a bruin to say they are going to win so they can get some motivation? And for the people who say he shouldn't have said it, who cares??? He thinks they'll win, good for him, I think the Bruins will win...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7 : Only 2 players in the modern Hockey made such a prediction Mark Messier with the NYR and they in fact won the game and TT this year against TB ...and the B's won their game ...those 2 are great leaders...the Sedins are just crying babies not trues leaders sorry Vancouver .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    Eric Lindros made 2 guaranteed victory predictions one year with the Flyers,can't remember what year, and he was wrong both times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I wonder what he would have said if a certain little person had a hold of his shirt and was popping him with short lefts when asked the question?

My guess???  Ref!!!!  And then Bruins!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I think the Bruins are going to need another bulletin board since the Canucks are providing them so much material.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Why shouldn't he be confident? The Bruins haven't proved that they can finish in front of the net/in the slot in the 3 games they've played in Vancouver. Unless they can finish and physically impose their will more effectively than they have in Vancouver, like they have at home all series, they could very well, and probably will lose the game...no matter how well Thomas plays. They need to actually challenge Luongo more than they have, or Henrik Sedin is gonna be hoisting the cup as opposed to "Big Z."
    Posted by Hockguy0818

You got a problem with Stanley you got a problem with me!

Let me guess your'e another Habs fan who is tired of dreaming
    of the 2011 draft!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Win or lose I am proud of the Bruins this year.Losing sucks but if we do lose...DONT let the winning goal be from lapierre or some dou -che -bag like that or torres...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OH OH ..now Sedin has clarified his remarks ..its no longer <we will win >> its we<ll do our besst ...he said he was excited ...how can you be excited after a 5-2 loss ????????????????????????
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

If my captain said We Will Win Game 7 ... and then oh no, that's not what I meant. I think it sounds like uncertainty.

I would love Chara to stand up and say ... excuse me? WE WILL WIN GAME 7!!!

Sections
Shortcuts