Danny Paille

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: Danny Paille

What about Clark? I would like to see Mcdermid...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

from what i read on the b's site, looks like macdermid was called up. his first shot with the big boys, i think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Paille:
    [QUOTE]from what i read on the b's site, looks like macdermid was called up. his first shot with the big boys, i think.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Nice. That's good for him (and Nas is gonna be pumped).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Paille : Nice. That's good for him (and Nas is gonna be pumped).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    ugh...does this mean we are going to hear "how right" NAS is, you know, from NAS himself. i look forward to it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I am glad that is McDermid that is a good call up and a good shot but Paille will be missed. There are a lot of guys we have that don't get enough recognition for their work effort that are not on the team to be the highest goal scorers. Paille, Peverly and Kelly are important parts of this team. Was it Dez who said Paille is as fast as Seguin. Not suprised. My two cents for what is worth on the shields. It is just progession to the game just like Helmets. Now everyone is wearing those but if the older players don't want to wear them no need to force them. Just make the new players where them and it will transition naturaly. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Another...what's that term again??  Skating...baffoon, or something?

As much as I am a fan of Camper, I think McDermid would probably be a better selection for the 4th line.  Then again, the thought of both McDermid and Thornton in the lineup does seem a little ridiculous, unless we are playing the 1978 Flyers.  How about Sauve?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

[QUOTE]Another...what's that term again??  Skating...baffoon, or something? As much as I am a fan of Camper, I think McDermid would probably be a better selection for the 4th line.  Then again, the thought of both McDermid and Thornton in the lineup does seem a little ridiculous, unless we are playing the 1978 Flyers.  How about Sauve?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

1978 Flyers, good one Fletch. I'd actually like to see that. Thornton, McDermid, McQuaid, Big Z, Looch, heck, even re-sign Brian McGrattan and then take on the black 'n' orange assclowns of the 70's...Schultz, Moose Dupont, Clarke. Mop the ice with the Philly Assclowns. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Paille:[QUOTE]  How about Sauve?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Sadly Fletch not enough cowbell for Max as NAS pointed out on his latest visit to the Dunk and he's just come back from a concussion. I'd happy with Mcdermind if Peverley doesn't go. Couldn't find anything on Jon Biship's blog about any call ups...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Paille : Sadly Fletch not enough cowbell for Max as NAS pointed out on his latest visit to the Dunk and he's just come back from a concussion. I'd happy with Mcdermind if Peverley doesn't go. Couldn't find anything on Jon Biship's blog about any call ups...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I know and I agree.  I saw he scored the other night, so I'm hoping he's back without limitations, but probably best to wait.  I like speed and toughness on the 4th line, and Sauve offers one of those things, MacDermid the other...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Seems like there is no call up.  
    Just read this on blog and no mention of a call up and Pouliot seems to be the candidate for the 4th line. I figure if there was a call up that player would be on the 4th line or even mentioned seen at practice.
    That leads me to my next question, if Peverly can't play will Kampfer play wing or will they be short a player ?

Benoit Pouliot practiced in Paille's place alongside Shawn Thornton and Gregory Campbell, and Julien said he expects Pouliot will serve on the fourth line tomorrow.

Returning to practice was Rich Peverley, who missed Monday's game against the New York Islanders with an undisclosed minor injury.

Peverley said his status is still day to day, as well, meaning the Bruins could be without Paille and Peverley tomorrow night vs. the Edmonton Oilers at TD Garden.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Providence doesn't play during the week so if Peverley says no go tomorrow then you'll probably see a call up. Strange though wouldn't they want whomever to practice both today n tomorrow ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

From what i am reading most likely Peverly will play and no call up. I think Pouliot will be well suited for the fourth line. So can we expect this will be the lines:

Marchand Bergeron Seguin
    Horton Krejci Lucic
    Caron Kelly Peverly
    Pouliot Campbell Thorton

Does this mean that CJ does not have any faith in any of the Providence boys? Hammil is not ready for sure. But does that mean he does not have faith in McDermid and Sauve. They would be logical in most cases to give Pevs the most rest he can get before return.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lane McDermid is barely an AHLer, let alone an NHLer. 

Oh my.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Looks like it's Zach Hamill that got the call:

Boston Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli announced today that the club has recalled forward Zach Hamill from the Providence Bruins on an emergency basis (American Hockey League). He will join the Boston Bruins for their morning skate on Thursday, November 10 at the TD Garden and be available for Thursday night’s game against Edmonton.

Sections
Shortcuts