Darren Pang

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldman33. Show oldman33's posts

Darren Pang

Guess who was holding the crystal ball tonight? DP made this observation early in the second period & I still can't believe how true it was. The B's shots were just about ALL on the ice & Price had plenty of time to see the puck. Doesn't anyone go upstairs? Claude, if you & everyone else's grandma can't see this, then you might as well be be fitted for  Greg Norman wardrobe in Pebble beach by the end of next week. NOW  is the time to fix these things; these are the Habs,pal. Three guesses which team has rubbed out the B's in the P-offs. CAN you spell e-a-r-l-y e-x-i-t? Guys,COME ON! 39 years & counting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Darren Pang

In Response to Darren Pang:
    Guess who was holding the crystal ball tonight? DP made this observation early in the second period & I still can't believe how true it was. The B's shots were just about ALL on the ice & Price had plenty of time to see the puck. Doesn't anyone go upstairs? Claude, if you & everyone else's grandma can't see this, then you might as well be be fitted for  Greg Norman wardrobe in Pebble beach by the end of next week. NOW  is the time to fix these things; these are the Habs,pal. Three guesses which team has rubbed out the B's in the P-offs. CAN you spell e-a-r-l-y e-x-i-t? Guys,COME ON! 39 years & counting.
    Posted by oldman33

That's not quite correct.  I believe most of the shots hit Price right on that H inside the C on the  front of the shirt he was wearing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Darren Pang:
    In Response to Darren Pang : That's not quite correct.  I believe most of the shots hit Price right on that H inside the C on the  front of the shirt he was wearing.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Bingo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I could have played in net for Mtl. Those shots were way too easy to save. The only real chance they had, Marchand missed!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Darren Pang:
    I could have played in net for Mtl. Those shots were way too easy to save. The only real chance they had, Marchand missed!
    Posted by LordByron77

exactly, just too easy.  Reminded me of first game at the Garden this season where the Bruins lost 3-1.

Sections
Shortcuts